Photo
- - - - -

Here is your team at the moment...

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
48 replies to this topic

#46 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:13 PM

Must..fight..urge..to call..someone... a dumbass!

Same...

#47 CharlottePanther

CharlottePanther

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
Stop Making Threads...

Posted 31 August 2013 - 09:15 PM

Must..fight..urge..to call..someone... a dumbass!

Ok what part do you disagree with? Why would Norman and Florence be a bad combo for CB? I dont get the love affair with Lafell by Panther fans. If you only knew what Panther fans on the internet said, you would think Lafell is Jerry Rice 2.0. Lafell is just a mediocre WR. He can have one or two games where he looks great then go several games and disappears, he is slow as hell.

I just hate this notion among the front office and Panther fans that he is untouchable and its not even possible for him to be challanged for his number two spot. He lucked out by being at the right place/right time back when we had no depth whatsoever at WR. Both Hixon and Ginn are better than Lafell.

#48 Gallagher

Gallagher

Never Doubt Davis

SUPPORTER

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:03 PM

Folkerts looks awfully suspicious on that roster. My money says he's cut in the next few days for a veteran guard. I'd like to see the same happen with Nakamura, but I'd be content if he just never saw the field.

#49 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

Administrators

Posted 31 August 2013 - 10:09 PM

Ok what part do you disagree with? Why would Norman and Florence be a bad combo for CB? I dont get the love affair with Lafell by Panther fans. If you only knew what Panther fans on the internet said, you would think Lafell is Jerry Rice 2.0. Lafell is just a mediocre WR. He can have one or two games where he looks great then go several games and disappears, he is slow as hell.

I just hate this notion among the front office and Panther fans that he is untouchable and its not even possible for him to be challanged for his number two spot. He lucked out by being at the right place/right time back when we had no depth whatsoever at WR. Both Hixon and Ginn are better than Lafell.

Statistically Lafell is middle of the road as #2 WR, reality is Olsen is our #2 and thus Lafell must contribute with other things *Blocking*.

I will not let you defend your stance with facts, you have 24 hours, cite your sources.