Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hello David Gettis

244 posts in this topic

Posted

Arma-Gettis

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

when armanti and gettis.combine to become the most hated and most beloved Panther simultaneously.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

14 hours

gonna do something special for it?

Posted

Is teh jiimeh on IR as well? If so he's like my herpes... just wont go away.

Posted

IR is the best spot for him, since he's contributed as much on IR as Edwards has on the active roster.

at this point if gettis sneezes he'll get a concussion, that is how injury prone he is. the dude pulled his hamstring stretching in warmups. come on.

armanti at least will see the field.

1 person likes this

Posted

Armanti+Edwards+Thomas+Morstead+h4HlesJo

Posted

As a somewhat uninterested observer (not a champion of Armanti or David), it's seems the Huddle is polarized along the Gettis vs Edwards fault line. It's a phenomenon that is a bit strange, considering neither one are likely to be breakout players in the NFL anytime soon.

But I guess we should celebrate the fact that it's not a raging controversy about one of our starters vs his potential backup. I just find it humorous that so much effort is being spent attacking and defending marginal players.

Going forward, Aramanti is on the team while David is not, so he's the guy we should get behind. 

6 people like this

Posted

Trashing Armanti Edwards over and over isn't going to bring Gettis back.

You call it trashing. I call it facts.

Posted

this thing has been hilarious because it has gotten very, VERY emotional for people who are looking into the Gettis cut more than what it is.

1 person likes this

Posted

Going forward, Aramanti is on the team while David is not, so he's the guy we should get behind.

Boom!

Posted

i think we can make it to 60 pages on this one.

Posted

I think that's how it appears Marguide, but not how it was planned...  Again, the issue was about Gettis but the other receivers, namely Armanti got pulled into it, most likely as a counter-insult because of the celebratory nature of posts championing the Gettis cut. 

As for my Armanti picture above, it's because I'm a jackass.

All jokes aside, we have to hope the guys we have on the roster are the right guys to get the job done and get us some wins.  That being said, I've never been anti-(insert player name here) as long as they are a player on our team.  Will I point out deficiencies or make the occasional joke about a legendary fail they have made?  Yes.  But, if they are on my team, I support them wholeheartedly.

4 people like this

Posted

I think that's how it appears Marguide, but not how it was planned...  Again, the issue was about Gettis but the other receivers, namely Armanti got pulled into it, most likely as a counter-insult because of the celebratory nature of posts championing the Gettis cut. 

As for my Armanti picture above, it's because I'm a jackass.

no armanti got pulled in because people upset with the gettis cut said he should have made it over armanti. that is how all that started.

3 people like this