Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Carolina Panthers A Defense Destined to Dominate

107 posts in this topic

Got the panthers on 2 of my fantasy teams.

Me too, and I am starting them this week! B)

2 people like this

We all know that the media line will be that the Baltimore preseason game was a one-trick pony for our defense and so begins the schlock, "Can they do it again?".  That will be answered with a solid YES in this 1st game.

You can't have a Panthers LB conversation without mentioning TD and his speed and smarts.  The trifecta of destruction!

(Amazingly the spell checker didn't red underline schlock. I'm impressed.)

2 people like this

So you're saying we're going to be dominate? :unsure:

3 people like this

If I have ever seen the perfect photo to compliment a story, this is it.  Congrats Zod on a job more than well done.

1 person likes this

Jon Beason is going to wreak havoc.

89 is gonna torch an overconfident, cocky Sherman.

1 person likes this

I am literally going to cry if we lose

4 people like this

why do i get the feeling that keek is going to be making his statement to the league this game?

You get all the pies for the tombstone reference. Sweet

1 person likes this

These thread happen every year and every year we go out and lay an egg

1 person likes this

I think Week 1 is a toss up. RW/Lynch will be a nice test for the defense and I expect them to perform well. 

I don't think we'll be seeing the true potential of this defense until a few weeks into the season however, as the new parts start to fit and the rookie DT's get a real taste of the NFL. 

1 person likes this

• Topics

• you don't need rock hard facts to reasonably comment on what Nunes has done of late.   WH went to Nunes with a goal to distract away from where the House Intel Committee was going and the direction it was going with it all out in the public.   Nunes did just that.  He shut things down on the WH behalf so they could then figure out there next moves.  Because they know what Yates and company following up Comey would lead to. Eyeball test should tell any right left or middle person that Nunes is at this point not doing an investigation but doing the WH's bidding.  The fact he talks like a lying 8 yr old and acting totally out of character in how he has handled himself speaks volumes.       you want to know what people are so interested in everything? Because Trump and company are LITERALLY doing a coverup right now.  They aren't really hiding that.  They may technically have Spicer say it is outrageous and say stuff in the media.....but there ACTIONS are actually pretty obvious and bold IMO.  So it is only reasonable to want to know what it is they are covering up.   Because really Trump and company are the ones telling people there is something.  
    • Well two of those players are off our draft board so I'm going to give this a no