#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 17,882 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:00 AM

Alice, make sure you read the new NFL purse policy. You don't want to get denied access to your parents private suite in the Shitdome because your little LV man purse is not see-through. Here is a link http://www.nfl.com/q...clear/index.jsp

You're welcome.

#2 Harris Aballah

Harris Aballah

Fayette-Villian

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,289 posts
  • Locationnorth carolina

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:02 AM

Alice, make sure you read the new NFL purse policy. You don't want to get denied access to your parents private suite in the Shitdome because your little LV man purse is not see-through. You're welcome.

Sweatin like Rob Ryan standing in a long line at an all-u-can-eat bbq rib & beer joint!

#3 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,882 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:05 AM

He probably wears a LV fanny pack as well. His world is gonna come crumbling down if he can't accessorize.

#4 PhillyB

PhillyB

hug it chug it football

• HUDDLER
  • 17,707 posts
  • LocationGreensboro

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:34 AM

alice doesn't strike me as the type to actually go to a football game irl. too much noise and temperature variation and gross poors and their sticky kids and for gods sakes DOES NO ONE IN THIS TOWN KNOW HOW TO ACCESSORIZE?!?!?!?!

#5 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 5,724 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

They will have to get a female officer to pat down his tits.

#6 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,953 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 12:55 PM

They will have to get a female officer to pat down his tits.

where can I sign up for some of that?

#7 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 370 posts
  • LocationSouth Atlanta

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:27 PM

saintsfanbrain-1.jpg

#8 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,064 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:28 PM

Alice, make sure you read the new NFL purse policy. You don't want to get denied access to your parents private suite in the Shitdome because your little LV man purse is not see-through. Here is a link http://www.nfl.com/q...clear/index.jsp

You're welcome.

Why would I bring my briefcase to the game? And who cares if its my families suite, am I only allowed to go if I get my own suite to myself!? Also, you wouldn't know this, but suites have their own entrance and own security so policy probably doesn't apply to us. Worst case scenerio, we have lockable storage at the entrance to floor, so we can take stuff out of any bag that isn't allowed and go put the bag in lockable storage a few steps away.

#9 SCP

SCP

• HUDDLER
  • 17,882 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 02:30 PM

Why would I bring my briefcase to the game? And who cares if its my families suite, am I only allowed to go if I get my own suite to myself!? Also, you wouldn't know this, but suites have their own entrance and own security so policy probably doesn't apply to us. Worst case scenerio, we have lockable storage at the entrance to floor, so we can take stuff out of any bag that isn't allowed and go put the bag in lockable storage a few steps away.

Are these the same infamous lockers that Sean Payton stole Vicodin out of?

#10 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,837 posts

Posted 03 September 2013 - 10:39 PM

I'm thinking mommy and daddy lock alice in that fuging locker...all that money, you know they could afford the extra extra large locker

#11 TNPanther

TNPanther

Jimmie Rustler

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,637 posts
  • LocationKnoxville, TN

Posted 04 September 2013 - 02:08 PM

I sat in a suite at the 2008 Panthers-Saints game in the Rapedome. The one where Brees failed to break the record and Kasay won it on a last second FG.

You're full of poo. The suits do not have their own entrances. I'm lucky I didn't catch HIV from the female security guard.

When Smitty caught that long jump ball from Jake on the final drive to set up the FG you could hear a pen drop in that shithole of a dome. Except for my screaming and rubbing it into the faces of my bandwagon Aints fan family members.

Sent from my SGH-T999

#12 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,064 posts
  • LocationNew Orleans

Posted 04 September 2013 - 03:08 PM

I sat in a suite at the 2008 Panthers-Saints game in the Rapedome. The one where Brees failed to break the record and Kasay won it on a last second FG.

You're full of poo. The suits do not have their own entrances. I'm lucky I didn't catch HIV from the female security guard.

When Smitty caught that long jump ball from Jake on the final drive to set up the FG you could hear a pen drop in that shithole of a dome. Except for my screaming and rubbing it into the faces of my bandwagon Aints fan family members.

Sent from my SGH-T999

Gee, you caught me, I guess I made it all up

The New Orleans Saints' Super Bowl title defense has begun and the first home game of the 2010 season is just one day away! In order to improve your game day experience, offseason preparations and renovations to the Louisiana Superdome have been in full gear since our thrilling NFC Championship Game victory in January. One of those renovations includes new Club Member and Suite Holder entrances into the Superdome. All of our Suite Holders and Club Members will have exclusive access to these entrances which are located between Gate C and Gate D on the LaSalle St. side of the Superdome, as well as between Gate G and Gate H on the Claiborne Avenue side. These entrances can be accessed on the Plaza Level, with escalators taking you directly up and into the Superdome's club concourse adjacent to the club rooms. Early entry for Suite Holders will still be available through Gate A Ground Level only, three hours prior to kickoff. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the Saints Ticket Office at (504) 731-1700. As always, we thank you for your continued support and we look forward to seeing you in the Dome for another exciting Saints championship run! Sincerely, Super Bowl XLIV Champions New Orleans Saints Ticket Office

#13 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• HUDDLER
  • 11,953 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

Gee, you're fat.

#14 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • 44,751 posts

Posted 04 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

Private rape rooms...cool.

#15 Fade2BlackAndBlue

Fade2BlackAndBlue

ICE UP SON

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • LocationStanley NC

Posted 07 September 2013 - 09:23 AM

Alice never get pregnant, you will flood the city again when your water breaks.

derp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.