Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFL Broadcast Maps are Out

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I just noticed Ronde Barber is doing commentary for the Cards/Rams game.  That ought to be interesting.

Posted · Report post

I think I will drive 400 miles to see my parents in AZ so that I can watch the Panthers play.

Posted · Report post

Tim Ryan is not a Hack. Ex-player and very good analyst.

He just left siruis radio show "moving the chains" for bigger role w/ Fox.

up and coming dude.

You're kidding right?  He's easily the worst announcer that FOX has.  Absolutely atrocious.  He's just keeping a seat warm for Peyton Manning.

Posted · Report post

Meh, could be worse, not much though. I'll be at a bar that shows every game on, so at least I won't have to hear any stupid shit from them. Downside of being at the bar is all the toothless Pittsburgh fans that will be there.

Posted · Report post

I think I will drive 400 miles to see my parents in AZ so that I can watch the Panthers play.

Will be worth it to see Cam Newton and Steve Smith and our Defense.

Posted · Report post

fug YEAH. GONNA BE ON TV IN THE BAY

HELL YES. This never happens.

Posted · Report post

http://506sports.com/nfl-tv-maps-2013-week-1/

I didn't even know that there was a web site that did this! This is life changing. I'm bout to text the link to all my friends. Awesome find, and Thank you for sharing.

Posted · Report post

lol at that small pocket of West Virginia that will suffer through the TB/NYJ game.  Those with electricity and TV's anyway.  Why would they get that game?  As if their lives don't suck enough.

Yeah, it sucks that all of us from WV don't have TV's or electricity. I guess I'm one of the lucky one's that has both and PSL's. I'm sure you're life is perfect!

Posted · Report post

Anybody else pissed off at the fact that TB starts off 1-0 before they even kickoff.

In case u were wondering, they play the Jets

Posted · Report post

I watch Panther games at my local sports bar so I can't hear the commentators. Fox could raise Pat Summerall from the dead and it wouldn't matter to me.

Posted · Report post

Sweet!  Will see them in Hawaii on tv!

Posted · Report post

lol at that small pocket of West Virginia that will suffer through the TB/NYJ game.  Those with electricity and TV's anyway.  Why would they get that game?  As if their lives don't suck enough.

Their live is probably better than yours.