Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"Chud's in Cleveland and We're Going to Leave Him There" DWill

108 posts in this topic

Posted

Panthers had our two best ever offensive seasons but the OC was the problem.  Yep I buy that.

I thought '99 was our best ever.

Anyway, none of this matters.  Once the season starts reporters will have new dumb questions to ask.

Posted

I love it when people complain about players talking and say "lets see it on the field". These are interviews. They are answering questions, often stupid ones.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted

I'd love a DLO show....but unless we play a weak D I wouldn't get your hopes up.

There is the good old pessimist that we have come to expect......I swear your head would actually explode if a positive thought ever wandered into it.

1 person likes this

Posted

not a fan of all this chud talk

it's as if the players are trying to find a reason to convince themselves that they're going to be better this year.

yea youre an idiot cause thats all its takes for us to gain a psychological advantage.

Posted

1. Chud sucked. I laugh at those that defended him last season until the final bell.

2. Deangelo is still our problem.

Posted

yea youre an idiot cause thats all its takes for us to gain a psychological advantage.

wut? lack of confidence is all it takes to gain a psychological advantage?

Posted

call em out!!! 

Posted

Chud isn't the OC....Norv is. One of the best. Chud ran a poor man's version of what Norv did. Norv will be left alone. The O will likely overachieve a little bc of Norv.

Chud is very arrogant. To think he will let norv run the show is a foolish one. Still its the Browns so no one will notice the difference.

Posted

sounds like our guys are making excuses....they didn't always show up when the play calling favored them either

Too much talk IMO

Sounds more like the truth to me.

1 person likes this

Posted

Panthers had our two best ever offensive seasons but the OC was the problem.  Yep I buy that.

Thanks to this guy

Cam+Newton+Carolina+Panthers+v+Baltimore

Stop defending Chud's arrogance.

2 people like this

Posted

Sounds more like the truth to me.

Idk why people are still acting like this is news. We all saw how bad chud was last year. The dude went full retard when he didn't get a head coaching job.

1 person likes this

Posted

if carolina's offense stinks it up this season like it did in the preason, was chud the problem, is shula a problem, or...is it time to really take a good look at the players?