Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go back and watch Chris Scott against the Ravens

51 posts in this topic

Posted

You've been very optimistic lately. Should we be concerned? 

7 people like this

Posted

I went to watch those games again but they're not on my DVR and NFL Game Rewind doesn't show preseason- so I appreciate the summary.

Posted

I went to watch those games again but they're not on my DVR and NFL Game Rewind doesn't show preseason- so I appreciate the summary.

I am watching on the NFL Live Preseason condensed viewing. Pretty sweet, you can see every play in a series in a minute.

1 person likes this

Posted

Scott is definately better than Williams at RG. Wonder if we'll try him there and Wharton at RT when Amini gets healthy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Zod is our leader and one of his main jobs is to keep us optimistic. For this I thank you, sir.

1 person likes this

Posted

I am always optimistic this time of year, until my heart is torn out and stepped on by pathetic coaching.

I like optimistic Zod. I hope he isn't heartbroken this year.

Posted

I am always optimistic this time of year, until my heart is torn out and stepped on by pathetic coaching.

Yea this game has me nervous. I see either a close Panthers win or a Seahawks blowout.

Posted

Here he is having his way with a Pittsburgh second stringer on the first play of the game...knocked him back 4 yards and pancaked him

post-3-0-52504200-1378511073_thumb.jpg

5 people like this

Posted

Let me see it this Sunday then I'll believe it.

Posted

I am watching on the NFL Live Preseason condensed viewing. Pretty sweet, you can see every play in a series in a minute.

How?