Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Fall Classic

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

http://www.tfctournament.com

Will any other Huddlers be going? I'm on staff and just got the pre-registration list. I saw that Red Mage will be in the building! Anybody else?

September 13-16 in Raleigh

Posted · Report post

Yep, I'll be there repping that NC KOF.

Posted · Report post

http://www.tfctournament.com

Will any other Huddlers be going? I'm on staff and just got the pre-registration list. I saw that Red Mage will be in the building! Anybody else?

September 13-16 in Raleigh

Also, how do you know I'm gonna be there?  Do you have brackets already?

Posted · Report post

Also, how do you know I'm gonna be there?  Do you have brackets already?

:D

Pools have been posted btw. The only brackets that I will have are TTT2 and possibly VF5FS if there's enough for a side event.

Posted · Report post

Man, these KoF brackets are ass...

Way too many of our good local players ended up in Pool 2.

Also, gonna go ahead and call KoF grand finals as Gamewizard and Xian.

Posted · Report post

I thought the Fall Classic was the MLB World Series?

Posted · Report post

I thought the Fall Classic was the MLB World Series?

In your defense, you're also so old that you get confused when two water fountains don't have "Whites Only" and "Colored" over them :P

Posted · Report post

In your defense, you're also so old that you get confused when two water fountains don't have "Whites Only" and "Colored" over them :P

I'm old enough to know about them, but I never saw it with my own eyes unless it was pictures. Growing up in Southern California, we had the Los Angeles/Watts riots in 1965 that was civil rights related, but I never understood how burning down your own neighborhoods solved anything.

I was transferred to Pascagoula, Mississippi in 1975 when I came back from Southeast Asia and I can certainly tell you some stories from there.... in 1975... yes... 1975.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I'm old enough to know about them, but I never saw it with my own eyes unless it was pictures. Growing up in Southern California, we had the Los Angeles/Watts riots in 1965 that was civil rights related, but I never understood how burning down your own neighborhoods solved anything.

I was transferred to Pascagoula, Mississippi in 1975 when I came back from Southeast Asia and I can certainly tell you some stories from there.... in 1975... yes... 1975.

bachelor-grandpa-meme-generator-back-in-