Photo
* * - - - 4 votes

Welcome to Shula ball....

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
189 replies to this topic

#181 MHS831

MHS831

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Rivera does not adjust.  That is how you lose 11 out of 13 games. We blew another 4th quarter lead. 

The special teams play was terrible--fumble (off thomas' foot) and 30 yards of field position on 2 STOOOOOOPID Armond Smith errors suggests that our punt team has no idea what in the hell they are doing.  

As for Rivera's presser--if you have to look at the film to see what they did to stop you, then what in the hell were the people in the box doing DURING the game?

We lose games in the fourth quarter because Rivera and his staff get out coached then. 

And for those of you who think Lafell is a #2 WR, let me tell you, a #2 WR gets open.  They get passes thrown to them.

Rivera should never show up to a presser to tell the media "I iwll have to watch the film to see...."  You were there and you were in charge!!!

#182 MHS831

MHS831

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 09:59 PM

Rivera does not adjust.  That is how you lose 11 out of 13 games. We blew another 4th quarter lead. 

The special teams play was terrible--fumble (off thomas' foot) and 30 yards of field position on 2 STOOOOOOPID Armond Smith errors suggests that our punt team has no idea what in the hell they are doing.  

As for Rivera's presser--if you have to look at the film to see what they did to stop you, then what in the hell were the people in the box doing DURING the game?

We lose games in the fourth quarter because Rivera and his staff get out coached then. 

And for those of you who think Lafell is a #2 WR, let me tell you, a #2 WR gets open.  They get passes thrown to them.

Rivera should never show up to a presser to tell the media "I iwll have to watch the film to see...."  You were there and you were in charge!!!

#183 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:10 PM

Shula did call a good game.  I am not a huge fan of him but I thought he did a good job and had a good game plan against Seattle D.  He cant control turnovers and we were 8 point underdogs.  We could have played with more balls on some calls from RR but to blame Shula is idiotic.  We will not go 4-12, based on todays play against the team most rank in the top 3 power rankings we kicked some ass.  Quit crying like a bitch...

I'm not crying, and DO NOT equaet me to a bitch.  Shula did not call a great game, nor did Rivera, and the box and replays prove it.  Don't blame it all on the players.  Where were the deep balls?  Where were designed runs for Cam when they would have gained the yardage we needed? If you are going to call a large, wise and treacherous man a bitch, I'd advise you go back and hide in your Mom's basement, or dorm room.  You have your opinion and I have mine, but cut out the name calling on I'll have your ass banned.  Try contributing to a discussion without making it personal.  You'll go much further in life that way.

#184 Doc Holiday

Doc Holiday

NON FACETE NOBIS CALCITRARE VESTRVM PERINAEVM

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:14 PM

the Seahawks have a legit Defense, that seems to play to our weaknesses as a team, see last years game as an example if you want, I personally would like to see us against another team that isn't probably just as good on D as we are before I pass final judgement, overall I did like to new offense though.

#185 auburnman

auburnman

NOT NEWB

• PipPip
ROOKIE

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:17 PM

I'm not crying, and DO NOT equaet me to a bitch.  Shula did not call a great game and box and replays prove it.  Don't blame it all on the players.  Where were the deep balls?  Where were designed runs for Cam when they would have gained the yardage we needed? If you are going to call a large, wise and treacherous man a bitch, I'd advise you go back and hide in your Mom's basement, or dorm room.  You have your opinion and I have mine, but cut out the name calling on I'll either have your ass banned.  Try contributing to a discussion without making it personal.  You'll go much further in life that way.

Dear Treacherous large man,

Your post is confusing;

"but cut out the name calling on I'll either have your ass banned. "  That doesn't make sense ? I didn't call you a name, i said to quit crying basically (which you are still doing).  We did have a good game plan, we didn't throw the long ball all night b/c we dont have receivers worth a crap and we were playing against the best CBs in the NFL.  He did have a good game plan based on our abilities and strengths.  This isn't Tecmo Bowl.  It isn't as simple as deciding, "hey lets go deep and score a lot"

#186 xav8tor

xav8tor

Foul Weather Fan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:33 PM

Dear Treacherous large man,

Your post is confusing;

"but cut out the name calling on I'll either have your ass banned. "  That doesn't make sense ? I didn't call you a name, i said to quit crying basically (which you are still doing).  We did have a good game plan, we didn't throw the long ball all night b/c we dont have receivers worth a crap and we were playing against the best CBs in the NFL.  He did have a good game plan based on our abilities and strengths.  This isn't Tecmo Bowl.  It isn't as simple as deciding, "hey lets go deep and score a lot"

If it is confusing to you it is because you don't fully grasp the nuances of the English language.  I am not crying and I am not like a bitch.  I am a mean SOB though and you have the honor of being the first to make my ignore list.  Buh bye.

PS  - A good game plane targets the opponent's weaknesses and your own strengths.  That did not occur.  Just read all of the articles being written about today's game.  Very few support your position.   Or, just read the box score.  That tells most of the story right there.

#187 CarolinaNut

CarolinaNut

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:38 PM

Shula didn't make DeAngelo fumble the football.

Shula didn't make Greg Olsen drop the ball on two separate promising drives that would have been huge gains.

I thought Shula did fine...we played a great defense...learn from it and move on!

#188 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 10:55 PM

I'm not crying, and DO NOT equaet me to a bitch. Shula did not call a great game, nor did Rivera, and the box and replays prove it. Don't blame it all on the players. Where were the deep balls? Where were designed runs for Cam when they would have gained the yardage we needed? If you are going to call a large, wise and treacherous man a bitch, I'd advise you go back and hide in your Mom's basement, or dorm room. You have your opinion and I have mine, but cut out the name calling on I'll have your ass banned. Try contributing to a discussion without making it personal. You'll go much further in life that way.

lol

srs bidness

#189 frash.exe

frash.exe

Freddy Frashbear

HUDDLER

Posted 08 September 2013 - 11:18 PM

Having a QB that completes something like 70% of his passes and limiting his use to 125 yards passing knowing what he can do is unacceptable no matter what defense you're playing, and I'm surprised there isn't more outrage over this

That's all that needs to be said

#190 BelgianPantherFan

BelgianPantherFan

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 09 September 2013 - 04:02 AM

I'll wait till after the Bills and Giants game to draw conclusions. If it's true that Shula called some deep shots, but Cam didn't throw them, we'll see a more agressive style of offense the next two weeks. If not, we're up for some very frustrating weeks.