newton says shula called unbelievable game

• Please log in to reply
74 replies to this topic

#31 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 25,390 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:25 PM

Never has Cam thrown for less yards in a single game. Never.

Yeah he threw for 16 more yards in the game Chud called against Seattle last year.....and I don't recall big drops that game like Cam had early today

#32 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lol, just as I mentioned in another thread how so many here forgot that CJ called for the coaches to be fired instead of Hurney last season... yeah, they totally believe in him.

what's happening now is totally different for what happened then.

This wasn't the coaches fault, for fuging once the coaches were not to blame.

Were there some confusing calls? Yeah, but this was not the coaching staffs fault we lost. Errors killed us this game.

#33 Growl

Growl

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,882 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:26 PM

Lol, just as I mentioned in another thread how so many here forgot that CJ called for the coaches to be fired instead of Hurney last season... yeah, they totally believe in him.

Bro Hurney and this coaching staff are pros and you're just some MB guy they know what you don't now just accept it as we piss on your face and tell you it's rain.

#34 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:29 PM

Cam just pulled that comment out of his ass. Surely no one saw exactly what most of us saw and asked him about the play calls. Cam saying this, taking the time to clarify, has nothing to do with him merely sticking up for his OC. Nooo...its the whole truth and nothing but. The super fans are right and those of us making educated observations, are wrong, wrong, wrong. Lol fuging betas.

#35 Proudiddy

Proudiddy

The Thread Killer (Since 2004)

• Moderators
  • 15,459 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:30 PM

what's happening now is totally different for what happened then.

This wasn't the coaches fault, for fuging once the coaches were not to blame.

Were there some confusing calls? Yeah, but this was not the coaching staffs fault we lost. Errors killed us this game.

Rags, how is it so much different from then? Lol.

It's the exact same coaching staff.

How have we lost all games minus one or two blowouts under Rivera? .
The exact same way we did today.

Undisciplined players, miscues at key moments, failing in the clutch, indecisive coaching... same crap every Sunday under Rivera.

#36 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:31 PM

Shula called a great game. I'm telling you the Seahawks played well and so did we sans some bad turnovers and penalties.

#37 Kuech the Sneak

Kuech the Sneak

• HUDDLER
  • 4,836 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:32 PM

I don't think he called a bad game, I liked alot of the things they did

#38 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:34 PM

Undisciplined players, miscues at key moments, failing in the clutch, indecisive coaching... same crap every Sunday under Rivera.

What killed our drives today wasn't anything that can be coached.

Drops, fumbles and holding penalties isn't on the coaching staff.

Or is it Shula's fault D-lo fumbled? It's Shula's fault Olsen had those early, drive killing drops? 

This wasn't lost becasue of late prevent defense, or because of read option that went no where

This was hard fought battle that went to the end. We played a top 3 defense and Shula called a game right. You want to run more than pass against a top 5 defense with an amazing secondary. Especially when they have a depleted d-line and in the heat and having traveled cross country.

#39 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:36 PM

Cam just pulled that comment out of his ass. Surely no one saw exactly what most of us saw and asked him about the play calls. Cam saying this, taking the time to clarify, has nothing to do with him merely sticking up for his OC. Nooo...its the whole truth and nothing but. The super fans are right and those of us making educated observations, are wrong, wrong, wrong. Lol fuging betas.

You believe beta and alpha males exists outside of the animal kingdom and that's hilarious alone.

But I guess the players can't hold any accountability. No him and Steve secretly hate their oc and are currently planning their escape to Dallas. 

#40 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 7,203 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

Not coaching fault. I'm sure they taught Armond Smith to stay in bounds. And Frank Alexander not to punch people in the face. And Josh Thomas to follow the instructions of his punt returner. And Deangelo Williams to hold onto the football. They told Charles Godfrey to help JT on the Touchdown pass but he was slow getting over there.

What was indecisive? The weird time out management? Yeah that was a little weird but at the end of the day we didn't tackle them. What else was indecisive? The Brilliant run play drawn up for Deangelo which he took us inside the 10 before fumbling....There was dumb all over the field and at some point the players need to take responsibility for their actions. They play the game, they police each other. They set the attitude in the locker room.

#41 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:38 PM

I agree, cant remember the last time a team had stellar game against Seattle. I expected it to be like this, its hard to complain if we dont light one of the best D's in the league up the only thing about it is the mistakes have to be minimized and we didnt do that.

#42 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:39 PM

There were only minor issues I had with Shula today, overall he called a good game. Certainly well enough to win. Those drops killed us early on. Fumbles were the nail in the coffin. Not to mention those penalties.

#43 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

• HUDDLER
  • 5,168 posts

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:40 PM

Olsen was really pissing me off at the beginning of the game, he has just looked lost and half dead since the season started.

#44 Silent Majority

Silent Majority

Fuggin' Panther Fan

• HUDDLER
  • 2,687 posts
  • LocationPrinceton, freaking, New Jersey.

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

You believe beta and alpha males exists outside of the animal kingdom and that's hilarious alone.

But I guess the players can't hold any accountability. No him and Steve secretly hate their oc and are currently planning their escape to Dallas.

Uhhh. You do realize humans are animals, right? Lol Christ. I'm done. I can't. The rest of your moronic rambling, speaks volumes for itself.

#45 Rags

Rags

help

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,187 posts
  • LocationButtsville, NC

Posted 08 September 2013 - 04:43 PM

Just air it out against Seattle I mean Sherman has the most ints out of any player the past 2 years and Earl Thomas is one of the best FS in the league I mean what could go wrong. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com