Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Game Seahawks

99 posts in this topic

Posted

Adjustments.... what is this you speak of? As a Panthers fan I'm unfamiliar with the word. 

After suffering through the Mora era of Hawks ball I totally feel for you.  The ball calling for you guys on offense today definitely.................passive?  I used to get so pissed seeing the same, Run, Run, Pass, Punt template over and over!  Our D-line is in shambles and your run game was putting in work.  The one screen pass that I saw was effective and then never called again.  ??  Sucks to have talent like Smith and Cam and not have the play calling that utilizes it well.  The Hawks defense is definitely good though.  It had something to do with it.  But not going for it on 4th and inches with our D-line right now?  Let's just say I was happy to see the punt.  

2 people like this

Posted

mouthful of penis in his mouth

solid

3 people like this

Posted

Seahawks played a great game.

1 person likes this

Posted

I will say from panthers fans this time around it has to be one of the more tamer meltdowns after an opener loss that I've seen in the 9 years I've been here.

1 person likes this

Posted

Wilson was absolutely great under pressure.  But that one catch down the sidelines was complete fuging luck... he got pushed way back out of the pocket running for his life and was just trying to sling that thing out of bounds... surprise sur-fuging-prise someone (Baldwin I think) somehow miraculously catches it.

It was an awesome play on the Hawks part, but no way in hell was even thinking about making a pass there.

Posted

Especially that K Hawk dick bag.

Smart, analytical people make you feel small, do they?

(I don't have to be nice anymore; doesn't matter if I get banned.)

Really, poop-talking ain't my thing, but I have a really serious allergy to stupidity. If you're going to talk poop, either make it smart or make it funny. Don't make it stupid. #norespectforthat

2 people like this

Posted

Really, poop-talking ain't my thing, but I have a really serious allergy to stupidity. If you're going to talk poop, either make it smart or make it funny. Don't make it stupid. #norespectforthat

TvgyTNi.jpg

Posted

Wilson was absolutely great under pressure.  But that one catch down the sidelines was complete fuging luck... he got pushed way back out of the pocket running for his life and was just trying to sling that thing out of bounds... surprise sur-fuging-prise someone (Baldwin I think) somehow miraculously catches it.

It was an awesome play on the Hawks part, but no way in hell was even thinking about making a pass there.

Having watched Wilson this last year, I agree with the analysts that he did thebest he could to get it into a window  Baldwin could get to. One of his best attributes as a passer is his abilityto put it where the only his guys can catch it. And the Seahawks receivers have been making those kinds of catches since early last year. They are MUCH better than people think.

Could have been pure luck, but probably not.

Posted

Wilson is an outstanding player. He'll cause teams headaches for the nxt few yrs

Posted

This isn't twitter you basic bitch. No need for hashtags. #howsthatforsmart

Posted

Respect to those of you giving props where due.

Wilson is the exact opposite of a game manager. I think those of you who appreciate football now get that.

Don't give up on Newton.

Cheers, y'all.

1 person likes this

Posted

This isn't twitter you basic bitch. No need for hashtags. #howsthatforsmart

MontSta said, "     "