• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jaxel

Cam becoming a dink and dunk QB?

IM not getting into an argument here. Your right, i dont know what plays were coming into the huddle, nor do you. IM a fan not an OC. Im just stating what I saw, and so far on the huddle it seems to be the consenus here on the forum.

In a nutshell what we did, did not work and its back to the drawing board. Btw Im huge Cam fan, wearing the jersey now and have been following him since Auburn, Im not bashing him in any way. Also I said hardly no playaction...not no play action. Also quick slants always work despite the coverage...Montana and Brady have made careers out of it.

[

quote name="Brandon" post="2364418" timestamp="1378680247"]

-You have no idea what the calls into the huddle were.

-We were in trips/bunch formations several times throughout the day.

-They were playing our guys close so we didn't call quick slants, that would have been a terrible idea.

-We had several crossing routes, the guys weren't open or they came open too late.

-No play action? There were quite a few.

So are putting the handcuffs on Cam by not getting him better receivers? Come on man.

I love Cam to death but he was way too worried about making a mistake this game and was only going after safe plays. Combined with the drops it lead to a lot of bad situations. I'm not putting the fault on Cam, but saying the playcalling was limiting him is an outright lie.

Anybody watching GB SF game?

I'm recording it. Hear that Kaep is balling. Not sure I can even watch football right now. No joke

Anybody watching GB SF game?

After seeing the Niners just seal the game by going for it on 4th and 2 I really hope Rivera is watching this game.

Cam put up 422 and 432 in his first two games. Ever since then our coaching staff has been like...oh hell no we can't be having that. We re blue balled so bad!

Sent from my Motorola Galaxy s3 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Carolina-Chuck10

• Forum Statistics

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts