Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Roster changes?

49 posts in this topic

Posted

what was the line up after garry williams got hurt?

Posted

Kaepernick pretty much threw it to two guys yesterday with pretty good effectiveness...just saying.

Posted

...Ron Rivera doesn't change!  ...he will still call a timeout to allow the opposing team enough time to kick a field goal at their leisure.  

This! Worst moment in the history of football coaching of all time. Two years ago against the Aints, still hurting when I think of that moment.

Williams to IR and a new lineman seems obvius, but for the rest I expect nothing to happen.

Posted

DWilliams looked nicked up as well

Posted

DWilliams looked nicked up as well

Don't know if I'd say 'nicked up' but I would say he looked like a guy who was used to splitting carries with another primary back and who suddenly found himself carrying the load largely alone.

Fox had a close up of his face right before that last play where he fumbled started. He looked exhausted. I told my buddy that was concerning.

Then when it happened, oy :(

Posted

This! Worst moment in the history of football coaching of all time. Two years ago against the Aints, still hurting when I think of that moment.

Williams to IR and a new lineman seems obvius, but for the rest I expect nothing to happen.

That might be #1 but a close second is throwing a hail Mary instead of trying a 50 yard field goal to end the half against I think the Bears last season.

Posted

Bench Thomas to the last CB spot. Cut Munnerlyn 'cause he sucks no matter where we put him now. Start D.J. Moore, Melvin White, or James Dockery beside Norman. I actually thought Dockery should be the one starting beside Norman in the offseason. Sign a couple of competent OL too.

Posted

that josh thomas play was good coaching by seattle. just in case you didn't know what it looked like. we don't see it often around here

Posted

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting the same result.

This isn't necessarily directed at you, but I constantly hear people say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, when in fact the definition of insanity is:

1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia) 2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility 3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Just wanted to post on something that irks the hell out of me, and again, not directed at you personally fatty mcfatcat.

Posted

This isn't necessarily directed at you, but I constantly hear people say that the definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different result, when in fact the definition of insanity is:

1 : a deranged state of the mind usually occurring as a specific disorder (as schizophrenia) 2 : such unsoundness of mind or lack of understanding as prevents one from having the mental capacity required by law to enter into a particular relationship, status, or transaction or as removes one from criminal or civil responsibility 3 a : extreme folly or unreasonableness b : something utterly foolish or unreasonable

Just wanted to post on something that irks the hell out of me, and again, not directed at you personally fatty mcfatcat.

Not taken personally Monsta. Extreme folly or unreasonableness sounds about right.

1 person likes this

Posted

armond smith needs to get cut as an example to the team.  He kicked a player in the preseason and obvisously does not know the rules of the game.  52 other guys on this team have earned their spot and continue to deserve it.  He does not.

Posted

Not taken personally Monsta. Extreme folly or unreasonableness sounds about right.

#2 is also fitting for this team at times. Lacking mental capacity to do poo.