Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Opinions...Week 2 @ buffalo a, must win

36 posts in this topic

Posted

looking for opinions on this. I feel that we cannot go into the Giant game two games behind the eight ball and still have a positive season.What do the masses think?

Posted

Every game is a must win around here.

2 people like this

Posted

When this was asked about Seattle I said it wasn't exactly a must-win, but it's a must-look-competent. I think we accomplished that, and by tightening a few things up and tweaking the offense, it could be a good team.

Buffalo I'd say is a must-win if they want to have a successful season.

2 people like this

Posted

Until we get above .500 every game is a must win.

1 person likes this

Posted

Buffalo will not be an easy out.  With that said, if our defense plays the way it did against Seattle; I think we go into Buffalo and get a good road win.

This game will be won on turnovers.  If the pressure gets to Manuel, he will throw a few our way and I fully expect our offense to be able to capitalize on them.

Posted

I absolutly believe buffalo is a must win we can not start the season like we have so many others climbing uphill the first games. This is a must win game period.

Posted

Yes...must win.

Posted

If we start 0-2, the season is done. I forget the exact numbers, but only like 10% of teams that start 0-2 end up making the playoffs. 

If it's 0-3, Rivera should be canned during the bye week. Hand the reins over to McDermott at that point.

2 people like this

Posted

i think we go in and efficiently beat the hell out of them. 

Posted

All I know is Josh Norman better start against the Giants with Mr Eli interception machine

Posted

Every game is a must win. In our case being 0-1 already, the stakes are even higher that we must come out with a win in Buffalo this week. They city of Charlotte will be in deep trouble if we fall to 0-2.

Posted

Must win and I think we are the better team. Who knows what happens though. No reason for this defense not to find a way against a rookie QB, I'm sorry. We should win this game if they let Cam do his thing. I epect us favored on the road by like 2