Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So how long before Wallace gets traded?

67 posts in this topic

Posted

He didn't say Q was a one trick pony. He said Smith is a complete WR, thus making Anquan expendable.

He's still wrong.

Yeah...SF is laughing all the way to the Super Bowl.

far from wrong. they couldnt pay a #2 WR that type of money which is what Boldin would have been in that offense. it was time to move forward, so i am assuming the 49ers are in the super bowl after week 1.

Posted

Boldin's looking for jewelry, not a big payday.

It was a huge mistake to trade him away and yesterday shows why. Flacco needed all the help he could get, even with Bailey on the sideline. Meanwhile, Boldin lights up GB and makes you forget about SF's top WR's being gone for the season.

Posted

So exactly how many locker room cancers do we need to be credible?

To put it another way, are you shooting for us to be the Bengals or the Raiders?

im shooting for this team to start winning close games.  hog mollies and big men, allow you to win. but so does athletic skilled guys which this team lacks as well. Mike Wallace is not a guy that gets into trouble off the field, so where does the Bengals and Raiders reference come from?

and again, all of this means nothing because of that contract he signed in march.

Posted

im shooting for this team to start winning close games. hog mollies and big men, allow you to win. but so does athletic skilled guys which this team lacks as well. Mike Wallace is not a guy that gets into trouble off the field, so where does the Bengals and Raiders reference come from?

and again, all of this means nothing because of that contract he signed in march.

Do you understand what 'locker room cancer' means?

Posted

Do you understand what 'locker room cancer' means?

obviously i do not scot.when was he a cancer in pitt?

Posted

He is upset and his team won by 13.......need I say more? Really? Do we really need this convo?

1 person likes this

Posted

Considering Dexter lives in Miami, I'd want out too considering how much he made the Dolphins bite the pillow with that contract. 

Posted

Mike Wallace is a good receiver but I don't want him here in Carolina. We don't need that type of problem. We need team unselfish, team oriented players.

Posted

Hell no.

Posted

Considering Dexter lives in Miami, I'd want out too considering how much he made the Dolphins bite the pillow with that contract.

Dexter is going to Argentina, as of the last episode anyway.

Posted

Yea please

Posted

Mike who?

Yawns