Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Where are u watching the game Sunday?

76 posts in this topic

myrtle beach.

Out back, in the garage... I'm not allowed to watch the games in the house anymore, I yell too much..... But that's why there's 6 TVs & a projector out there...

In the living room bought a 60 inch LED Samsung just for the games I can't attend.

Next best thing I hope.

Was gonna go see it at Ralph Wilson Stadium caz I live in Albany and make it to a bill's game every year but I couldn't get the time off work.

Gonna go see it at my buddies Apt in troy right near Rensselear Polytechnic Institute (RPI).  We have a set up with a 50 inch TV showing the local games (will prolly be ours since Jets and Giants play thursday) then we have 2 38 inch TVs hooked up to 2 all-in-one computers (the ones that just look like TV screens but have a whole computer in there) via HDMI and stream 4 more games that way.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

1 person likes this

At home, with my laptop hooked up to my TV and Sunday Ticket streaming. First time I'll have tried this. If the quality is ass I will run to the nearest bar.

Did it last week for the first time since PS3 doesn't carry it anymore. It froze three times I think, but overall it was good enough for me. Same quality as the PS3 gave. 

On my video projector in the basement. It will be 7pm German time, the perfect Sunday night. I use the NFL gamepass on my laptop, where you can watch any NFL game live or on demand (only avaiable outside the US). Excellent quality.

2 people like this

At home wishing I could drink because I have to work Sunday night.

fug I'm gonna need it if I have to go through a redux of last week.

In our living room, hooking up the laptop on the TV with Game Pass Plus. Invited a few friends, so I'll provide a load of beer and Duvel (Belgian beer, you'd love it), girlfriend's gonna get us some pizza's.

I introduced those guys a few months earlier to the NFL, let's hope I can give them some Panther love with a nice Bills trashing. I'll be playing the Panthers Huddle playlist before the game to fire them up lol.

1 person likes this