Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Where are u watching the game Sunday?

76 posts in this topic

Posted

In our living room, hooking up the laptop on the TV with Game Pass Plus. Invited a few friends, so I'll provide a load of beer and Duvel (Belgian beer, you'd love it), girlfriend's gonna get us some pizza's.

I introduced those guys a few months earlier to the NFL, let's hope I can give them some Panther love with a nice Bills trashing. I'll be playing the Panthers Huddle playlist before the game to fire them up lol.

You have to make sure they root for us, and only for us! No Packers, Raiders, 49ers or Dolphins sh!t like most of our european fellows that follow the NFL. 

Posted

I might watch it at MVP's up here in Mountain Island... or find a Buffalo Wild wings if I don't join another Panthers fan at their house.

it's still up in the air... but, until we get cable/something at my place, I'll be out somewhere.

Posted

You have to make sure they root for us, and only for us! No Packers, Raiders, 49ers or Dolphins sh!t like most of our european fellows that follow the NFL. 

Yeah, I already showed them Newton, Kuechly, Hardy, CJ etc highlights, and will invite them over sometimes to watch the Panthers game.

3 people like this

Posted

Yeah, I already showed them Newton, Kuechly, Hardy, CJ etc highlights, and will invite them over sometimes to watch the Panthers game.

Good boy ;-)!!!

Posted

On the couch at home. Will be throwing the kids at the tv all through the game.

Posted

I normally watch it at a bar. I am in greensboro and can watch it from home but it's more fun watching games with other people. I go to the bar with a falcons, bucs and of course panther fans. It makes things interesting to say the least

Posted

nfl.com with an nfl game pass. (Panthers only)

Posted

My house with my girlfriend on my computer. There will also be homemade pizza and buffalo wings

Posted

Last week I was traveling and watched the game at a sports bar in Brookfield, Wi. The place is called Bulwinkle's, and I had to threaten the owners children in order to watch the game. Great food and lots of NFL Fans there willing to watch any game. Good thing our game was 1pm and the Packers played at 4! So if anyone travels to Milwaukee, Waukasha area check out Bulwinkle's.

Posted

At the local sports bar.

Posted

Section 101, Row 11, Aisle Seats.  Look for the guy with "Hoorah!" on the back of his Jersey :-)

Posted

Not sure yet.

I have an out of town wedding on Sat, and will probably be travelling back during the game.

Not happy at all.