Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Did a little scouting on Buffalo to see what we're going into

25 posts in this topic

Posted

one of the better posts here in some time.

Posted

Excellent post, but I will argue that the Bills holding down the Patriots offense to 273 yards is much of a accomplishment.  No Gronk, Amendola got hurt, they benched their starting running back for fumbling and are so desperate they are trying to resign Lloyd this week, so they weren't exactly at full strength offensively.

1 person likes this

Posted

Calling it now, Norman gets a pick this weekend and it throws Manuel's confidence out the window

Posted

nice work.

our front 4 is going to have to get really quick pressure to force him to dump it out quick... luckily we have incredibly good linebackers, so hopefully we'll do a good job of taking away the tight end. if he hucks it deep look for some jumped routes. i hope norman sees substantial playing time this game.

i smell a feeding frenzy.

1 person likes this

Posted

Byrd and Gilmore won't be playing, so their secondary just got weak

1 person likes this

Posted

Good post! I for one don't think of this as a free win either what so ever. It's going to be a tough outing not to mention we are in buffalo.. Can't wait for Sunday! Not going to lie though.. I'm a bit nervous about it.

Posted

Byrd and Gilmore won't be playing, so their secondary just got weak

You sure about Byrd?

Posted

So I justed watched the Pats game on Rewind. I'll agree with a lot of what you said. 

I'll add a few things.

The Bills run an up tempo offense. Remember how we played against the Eagles in he preseason? D-line depth could be a concern. The Pats forced a lot of short drives, and their offense was able to put some drives together, so their defense didn't tire out, but it could happen to us.

The Bills run defense was very shaky. Vereen put up a bunch of yards with a broken hand... he broke it on the first play he got the ball. Expect D-Will to have a redemption game.

When Brady had time, people were open. Only he didn't have time often. We'll see if our o-line can hold up to the pass rush.

I agree on the middle of the field. Olsen should have a field day. The Patriots were basically playing without any catching TEs, which is ironic given their offense last year.

The Bills had a ridiculous number of penalties and a couple key turnovers. We'll see if that sloppiness carries over into our game. 

Honestly if we play like we did against Seattle (yes offense included), I like our chances.

Posted

Piece of advice to the team: Ball control offense is great and all, but don't limit yourself. Take whatever you can get, fug mercy. We want dead bodies, and blood makes the grass grow.

Best. Line. Ever.

Posted

The patriots have worse Wrs than even us

2 people like this

Posted

bills fans seem pretty knowledgable about our team if their forums are any indication. most of them seem to think their biggest weakness is the middle of the field, and they're predicting greg olsen will have a huge day. they also are in mortal fear of deangelo williams... most of them think he's going to go off against their defense.

i hope they're right

1 person likes this