Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam Newton on African-American QB's in the NFL

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Dude yahoo comments make us tinderbox posters look like super mega geniuses in comparison. And we tinderbox posters are a pretty pathetic bunch.

i know i feel like a fuging rhodes scholar after i get off of there

Posted

Read some comments under youtube videos, it's like the underside of a bench in a subway when it comes to filth

Online commenting has basically replaced the random crap you see written on the walls of a bathroom stall at a dingy gas station.

1 person likes this

Posted

Dude yahoo comments make us tinderbox posters look like super mega geniuses in comparison. And we tinderbox posters are a pretty pathetic bunch.

I'm awfully tempted to make that bolded sentence my sig. Just because of the amount of truth in it!

Posted

Y'all are pussies.

If there's an article that you know is gonna attract morons then damnit you sit there and lol at every single one no matter what.

1 person likes this

Posted

Online commenting has basically replaced the random crap you see written on the walls of a bathroom stall at a dingy gas station.

so, ummmm... where's the glory hole?

Posted

2 people like this

Posted

I have no problem with black QBs and black peoples and hopefully since for me they are a large part of the USA i love.  But now i am convinced, black peoples should not be allowed to wear Ski caps!

Posted

Cam was born in Africa?

Stop. Now.

1 person likes this

Posted

I'd like to see KT's opinion this.......if Fua can make it back on the team, KT should at least be allowed to be a guest writer.

3 people like this

Posted

What the fug.

S57EtCM.png

Posted

Posted

I try to avoid reading the comments in articles like that.  Seems to bring out the idiots.

Fwiw, I am not surprised a coach would want Cam to play a position like receiver.  He has the height and speed to be a star at the position, just as he is at Qb.

There's a reason these sorts of ridiculous articles always seem to find themselves on the front page. 

WFNZ, in particular "The Drive", get off on these race related issues every now and then and I usually change the station. 

Just like with what Eagles WR Riley Cooper said a month ago. I'm honestly shocked he's still on the team. However, how many times do you think that awful word is said at an Eagles practice between other players? What about in the locker room when players are blasting Drake/Wayne/2Chainz before the game? 

I also am curious why Cam Newton, who is lightning rod for negative media attention, was asked this question instead of EJ Manuel or Russ Wilson?