Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Cams Attitude

Best Answer Nicks To The Colts, 13 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

This

Cam wins rings, he can do whatever he wants

oh, okay

so when people say "you don't see brady doing xyz!" in reference to cam we should assume they're omitting his actual behavior

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#16 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 12,535 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 07:15 AM

Because Clay Matthews and Suh are conspiring to dirty the game. Bad for Harbaugh.

Maybe I'm missing something, but you're not making any sense.

#17 Argus Plexus

Argus Plexus

Super Kami Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 5,679 posts
  • LocationCape Fear Area

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

Cams attitude is, has been, and always will be fine just the way it is. The media gives mentally retarded people a bad name. At least handicapped people cant help it. Cam is awesome and these nitpicky little worms with their smarmy little sideways remarks are just secretly jealous of our incredible QB, his charisma and smile, his athleticism and abilities, and they hate the idea of a young confident kid being so successful so early because they were such abysmal failures when they were young and still are slimy sad little failures of a human being and know damn well they will die that way.

#18 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:38 AM

so...OP is comparing a late round pick who has three rings and is a lock for Hall of Fame as soon he's eligible to a first pick overall who hasn't down poo yet? 

personally..I think Cam's attitude sucks...from the way he celebrates the little things to the way he sulks on the sidelines hiding under his towel.

#19 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,501 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:46 AM

so...OP is comparing a late round pick who has three rings and is a lock for Hall of Fame as soon he's eligible to a first pick overall who hasn't down poo yet?

personally..I think Cam's attitude sucks...from the way he celebrates the little things to the way he sulks on the sidelines hiding under his towel.

Ummmm, RG3 (Monday Night in fact) has sulked before. So has Russell Wilson. Yet, you won't see the media picking on them. If Cam is a baby, then so are RG3 and Wilson

#20 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:48 AM

football is an emotional game...for every minute a player is pissed on the sideline, Cam is pissed for 20!

he celebrates touchdowns like he's won the superbowl during games that he is getting demolished.

great athlete but in my honest opinion...fix the brain and attitude first!

#21 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,203 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:52 AM

This is a moderator around here??

football is an emotional game...for every minute a player is pissed on the sideline, Cam is pissed for 20!

he celebrates touchdowns like he's won the superbowl during games that he is getting demolished.

Unless this is just being facetious... in that case: heh.

#22 BBQ&Beer

BBQ&Beer

The good actor

• HUDDLER
  • 3,965 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:53 AM

It's either bad behavior or it isn't.

Little things like what?... & considering he has the towel on his when the Panthers win, that's a stupid argument

#23 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,203 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 08:55 AM

Tom has 3 rings- he gets a pass.

This

Cam wins rings, he can do whatever he wants

Brady whines, cries, yells, talks poo, and yes...if he takes off running for a first down he even pulls out a big first down karate chop if be mood hits him....

But he wins. Therefore all that is cool. It is what it is.

The double standard if legit, so.is JOAT's post.

There were double standards right within the game last night between Geno and Brady.

I Geno was a little high or low or missed deep they would talk about his accuracy, when Brady did the same it was "OMG TEH RECEIVERS!!1!1!

But he is Tom Brady. He has the resume to give him the benefit of the doubt. Other guys are still proving themselves.

I'm not disagreeing that this is the way it is, but it's still a bullshit attitude.

#24 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

• HUDDLER
  • 4,265 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

Damn, boy, you dumb.

#25 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,077 posts
  • LocationGreensboro NC

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

I never knew why attitude was such a big deal. This is an emotional game where emotionals can change in the blink of an eye. I never had an issue with Cam's "attitude". He is a young kid who is a millionaire playing the sport he loves and just wanting to win. Maybe his public speaking skills aren't the best especially after a loss but he doesn't have to be a great speaker, he is a football player. All QB gets attitudes. Such as Brady throwing a fit, Peyton throwing his OL under the bus, Aarons double check(while not an attitude but is a celebration) etc. All that doesn't matter to me. It is a game that I enjoy to watch. I could careless about someone's attitude or celebration for a TD. If I was a football star, mine would be worse lol

#26 mjligon

mjligon

REAL TALK ----->

• HUDDLER
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

This is a moderator around here??

Unless this is just being facetious... in that case: heh.

Wait, what? Hawk is a mod? I thought he was just a complete troll from another team.

#27 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,444 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

t!

Bullshit. This happened one time against the Giants. Show me another game where we were getting "demolished" where he celebrated. He has only played three games where we got demolished, Saints, Giants, Broncs. Every other game he's QB'd has been close.

#28 mjligon

mjligon

REAL TALK ----->

• HUDDLER
  • 2,969 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

Bullshit. This happened one time against the Giants. Show me another game where we were getting "demolished" where he celebrated. He has only played three games where we got demolished, Saints, Giants, Broncs. Every other game he's QB'd has been close.

Hawk is a damn troll. I don't know wtf he is talking about or what point he is trying to make other than spew his disdain for Cam.

#29 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• HUDDLER
  • 6,203 posts

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

And even in that Giants game, that was a two score game at that point.  He was probably trying to be motivational, trying to reverse the psychological momentum.  There was still plenty of time in the game to turn it around.

#30 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,444 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hawk must get his talking points from ESPN and NFLN because he's not watching Panther games.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.