Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Cams Attitude

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
131 replies to this topic

#25 SpeedOFLight

SpeedOFLight

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:06 AM

I never knew why attitude was such a big deal. This is an emotional game where emotionals can change in the blink of an eye. I never had an issue with Cam's "attitude". He is a young kid who is a millionaire playing the sport he loves and just wanting to win. Maybe his public speaking skills aren't the best especially after a loss but he doesn't have to be a great speaker, he is a football player. All QB gets attitudes. Such as Brady throwing a fit, Peyton throwing his OL under the bus, Aarons double check(while not an attitude but is a celebration) etc. All that doesn't matter to me. It is a game that I enjoy to watch. I could careless about someone's attitude or celebration for a TD. If I was a football star, mine would be worse lol

#26 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:10 AM

This is a moderator around here??

Unless this is just being facetious... in that case: heh.

Wait, what? Hawk is a mod? I thought he was just a complete troll from another team.

#27 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:11 AM

he celebrates touchdowns like he's won the superbowl during games that he is getting demolished.
t!

Bullshit. This happened one time against the Giants. Show me another game where we were getting "demolished" where he celebrated. He has only played three games where we got demolished, Saints, Giants, Broncs. Every other game he's QB'd has been close.

#28 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:15 AM

Bullshit. This happened one time against the Giants. Show me another game where we were getting "demolished" where he celebrated. He has only played three games where we got demolished, Saints, Giants, Broncs. Every other game he's QB'd has been close.

Hawk is a damn troll. I don't know wtf he is talking about or what point he is trying to make other than spew his disdain for Cam.

#29 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:16 AM

And even in that Giants game, that was a two score game at that point.  He was probably trying to be motivational, trying to reverse the psychological momentum.  There was still plenty of time in the game to turn it around.

#30 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:17 AM

Hawk must get his talking points from ESPN and NFLN because he's not watching Panther games.

#31 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:19 AM

he celebrates touchdowns like he's won the superbowl during games that he is getting demolished.

In that Giants game the TD made it a two possession game in the third quarter.

Not at all dissimilar to RG3 celebrating when they cut the lead to 13 late in the 4th quarter.

#32 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:21 AM

Not at all dissimilar to RG3 celebrating when they cut the lead to 13 late in the 4th quarter.

I'd say it's a little dissimilar.  At least the Panthers had a reasonable chance to make a comeback.  RG3 needs to take lessons from our backup and start taking this poo seriously.

#33 DirtyMagic97

DirtyMagic97

YNWA

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:26 AM

People just view Brady's rants as "caring too much", while they view Cam's sitting alone with a towel on his head as not caring at all and admitting defeat.  Until Cam starts winning consistently, that won't change.  Maybe not even then.

#34 mjligon

mjligon

@mleezy53

SUPPORTER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:29 AM

And even in that Giants game, that was a two score game at that point. He was probably trying to be motivational, trying to reverse the psychological momentum. There was still plenty of time in the game to turn it around.

That is exactly what he was trying to do. The fans in that stadium were all but dead. He was doing whatever he thought would get the fans back into it, he even said as much after the game.

#35 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:32 AM

i was reading in the comments section of that blasphemous article about Cam being a "prima donna" at the pro-bowl.

And someone had brought up that superman celebration against the giants. A giants fan commented about how he was at the game right there in the front row touchdown area and all the kids were screaming for Cam to do the superman.

I also thought he was trying to pump BOA stadium up. He kept screaming "let's go!"  I didn't take his celebration as look at me, look at me

#36 tiger7_88

tiger7_88

old skool SWAG

HUDDLER

Posted 13 September 2013 - 09:33 AM

People just view Brady's rants as "caring too much", while they view Cam's sitting alone with a towel on his head as not caring at all and admitting defeat. Until Cam starts winning consistently, that won't change. Maybe not even then.

I'd place my bet on "not even then".