Photo
* * * - - 1 votes

Cams Attitude

Best Answer I Mean He Was Found Guilty, 13 September 2013 - 07:02 AM

This

Cam wins rings, he can do whatever he wants

oh, okay

so when people say "you don't see brady doing xyz!" in reference to cam we should assume they're omitting his actual behavior

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
131 replies to this topic

#121 teeray

teeray

THE SWAGNIFICENT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,341 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 03:44 PM

{insert Rae Carruth joke here}

#122 Former Bill On Vacation

Former Bill On Vacation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 04:52 PM

congrats on being a better class of loser....20 years ago.

your last playoff appearance was when? lol. back when that halfling doug flutie was throwing the ball for you guys in 1999?

lol i know that we've only had 3 winning seasons in the last 10 years but....and i'm not sure about this because i was raised in the south and don't have your higher quality of education from an area of the country that runs to the south to get jobs and start businesses and keep their money...but 3 winning seasons is more than one. you are the team that we look at when we are down and say, "hey, at least we aren't ___________ who haven't been relevant in over a decade and whose claim to fame was losing the superbowl four times in a row 20 years ago."

and enjoy your escape from new york. i know you probably paid your dues, and by dues i mean outrageous wallet raping taxes.

Youve only had 4 winning seasons during your whole franchises EXISTENCE! And then you flopped in your only superbowl and were one and done in any of your playoff appearances.  You havent had a winning record since 2008!  Talk about sad. lmao.

#123 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,635 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:24 PM

Youve only had 4 winning seasons during your whole franchises EXISTENCE! And then you flopped in your only superbowl and were one and done in any of your playoff appearances.  You havent had a winning record since 2008!  Talk about sad. lmao.

you guys entered the nfl in what....1970? it only took you 20 years for your first failed attempt at a lombardi? i'm sorry, but i think we're doing good comparatively.

i guess the only real question is, how many more decades is it going to take for you guys to sniff the playoffs again? i'm guessing your best and only hope is brady and belichick retiring.

and how long has it been since you guys had a winning record? please....

#124 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,405 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:29 PM

What in the world, is a Bills fan really talking poo to someone about losing the Superbowl?

Uhhhhhhhh, lol.

#125 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,635 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:35 PM

What in the world, is a Bills fan really talking poo to someone about losing the Superbowl?

Uhhhhhhhh, lol.

yeah, it's had me rolling.

#126 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,405 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:50 PM

yeah, it's had me rolling.

I still think that guy is just a generic troll posing as a Bills fan.

Any Buffalo fan would know better than to walk into that one after an 0-4 Superbowl record. Well, most.

#127 rayzor

rayzor

• Moderators
  • -29,635 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 06:57 PM

I still think that guy is just a generic troll posing as a Bills fan.

Any Buffalo fan would know better than to walk into that one after an 0-4 Superbowl record. Well, most.

i don't know...what else would they have to try and talk trash about? they haven't really done anything in over a decade. it's almost as funny as listening to cowboy fans talk trash, even though they actually did win a few rings.

if all you've got is something that happened 20 years ago i wouldn't go around trying to start poo. it's just too funny.

#128 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,405 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:15 PM

i don't know...what else would they have to try and talk trash about? they haven't really done anything in over a decade. it's almost as funny as listening to cowboy fans talk trash, even though they actually did win a few rings.

if all you've got is something that happened 20 years ago i wouldn't go around trying to start poo. it's just too funny.

Yeah, but that could be us sooner rather that later if Jerry Richardson doesn't change his ways.

Remember when he said that he hadn't thought about talking to Jim Harbaugh as a head coach?

Two years later here we are with Ron Rivera on the hot seat, lol.

#129 carolinapf

carolinapf

The Judge

• HUDDLER
  • 3,233 posts
  • LocationEverywhere

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:20 PM

Blah! Bills fans still hug Jim Kelly's nuts.

#130 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

"D"

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,970 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:44 PM

okay i have rea hed this part of the thread and I still don't understand about brady and harbaugh that one guy brought up. 

#131 KendrickPanther

KendrickPanther

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 6,858 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 07:59 PM

I like Cam. Brady doesn't get to be a jerk because he game managed his way to Super Bowls over Kurt Warner, Jake Delhomme, and Donovan McNabb.

#132 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• HUDDLER
  • 15,394 posts

Posted 14 September 2013 - 08:30 PM

There is something to say about getting to 4 Superbowl appearances in a row....

there is also something to say about everyone getting paid millions or not named "Mickey" leaving that toilet bowl to find a better life...  

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com