Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Falcons on a 6 games losing streak!

33 posts in this topic

Posted

weak like matty ice's noodle arms?

If Ryan is a noodle arm, and passes for more yards/TDs than Newton, what does that make Newton?

Posted

If Ryan is a noodle arm, and passes for more yards/TDs than Newton, what does that make Newton?

Matty Vag = Alex Smith.  He has outstanding receivers.  Give us White and Jones, and even RR couldn't fug up that offense.

PS  He has a butt ugly wife

Posted

falcons.gif

Posted

Matty Vag = Alex Smith. He has outstanding receivers. Give us White and Jones, and even RR couldn't fug up that offense.

PS He has a butt ugly wife

Wow, imagine if Cam Newton had Roddy, Julio, Gonzo and Harry Douglass to throw to, he hasn't really ever had a real #2 receiver! Yet Ryan is a top 5 QB according to most of the Falcons fans.

Posted

Panthers fans jealous our QB knows how to win more than 8 games in a season.

Posted

Yea as much as I hate the Falcons, that trade for Julio was so worth it. 

Posted

falcons.gif

that seriously might be the worst gif I have ever seen in my life. I was sure we had destroyed all evidence of that. 

Posted

that seriously might be the worst gif I have ever seen in my life. I was sure we had destroyed all evidence of that.

I was at that game and the crowd's build from disbelief to "wait what?!?!" to "HOLY ******* ****" was awesome.

Posted

Nakamura should have intercepted that ball, he was in perfect position but misjudged ball.