Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike. M (like i know who that is) thoughts on our Offensive philosphy/ Cam

47 posts in this topic

Posted

That was but its on Cam for under throwing WRs and staying with a read too long. Hopefully it was just rust from both Shula and Cam.

Yeah Cam, why were you out there dropping passes and fumbling the ball away man. Wait...

Posted

That was but its on Cam for under throwing WRs and staying with a read too long. Hopefully it was just rust from both Shula and Cam.

Ehhhh, I'm not sure on that. Cam was quite accurate. I would like to see him spread the ball around more though.

Posted

In an alternate universe, Greg Olsen was the hero and we won by 10.

Posted

In an alternate universe, Greg Olsen was the hero and we won by 10.

Why can I not live in that fugging universe?

If there are alternate universes I am pretty sure I am evil teeray because I have a goatee.

2 people like this

Posted

Why can I not live in that fugging universe?

If their are alternate universes I am pretty sure I am evil teeray because I have a goatee.

In my alternate universe you are Reetay and your avatar has you pointing towards you face cheek with a kiss on it.

2 people like this

Posted

For some reason...this makes me think of Smitty...

I will be the glass is half full on this one: Cam's talent is not being wasted, per se, it's just not being maximized.

To me, if its anything OTHER than being maximized, it's being wasted IMO.

Posted

LaFell was Cams 3rd read on most plays. As has been said before Cam does not have time to make it to his 3rd read. That's coaching, not Can.

Or rather that's having the two worst pass blocking guards in the league...

Posted

For the record I'm not saying the offense is going to improve, or get worse for that matter. I just find it absurd to judge the offense as a whole based on one game vs. a very good defense. Week 1 is always a weird week, you would think the people who cover sports for a paycheck would understand that.

I don't think our offense will be as productive as it was under Chud, stat wise, but it wouldn't surprise me to see us win more games with less mistakes under Shula. I thought he called a good game last week.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yeah Cam, why were you out there dropping passes and fumbling the ball away man. Wait...

This post shows your ignorance for the game. Go learn football and come back with a non stupid response.

Posted

Ehhhh, I'm not sure on that. Cam was quite accurate. I would like to see him spread the ball around more though.

Stats wise he was but if you watch the film you see him forcing passes and under throwing his WRs. Most of those drops by Olson were because the ball was low and behind him. The ball he threw to Smith that was almost intercepted was high and under thrown.

Posted

Omfg this fan base is schizophrenic as fug. That and sadly we know more about NASCAR then football...

Posted

Stats wise he was but if you watch the film you see him forcing passes and under throwing his WRs. Most of those drops by Olson were because the ball was low and behind him. The ball he threw to Smith that was almost intercepted was high and under thrown.

High and underthrown? Isn't that a contradiction? Olsen had two perfect passes bounce right off his hands. One he missed was low and behind, but still catchable.

Cam was the most accurate he's been in his pro career. I thought it was an impressive display in that regard. That throw to Olsen in double coverage was a thing of beauty. Talk about threading the needle.

1 person likes this