Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

Winning is the only option.Today there are no excuses.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
49 replies to this topic

#46 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:26 AM

Man this place is going to be classic at 4 PM after Rivera tries to sit on another small lead like the game is over...

#47 Gin and Juice

Gin and Juice

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:39 AM

I will not be happy unless we destroy Buffalo in every facet of the game! The End

#48 Jmac

Jmac

HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:49 AM

Hopefully they come thru cause next week will not be easy. I just hope the season isn't over by the bye week for us. It would suck that we wait all fall and spring for this team and they revert back to the same ole shat. I am crossing my fingers that last week was not an indication of what is to come.This fan base and the city need some positive vibes,let it start today.

#49 Dick the Butcher

Dick the Butcher

The first thing we do, let's kill all the lawyers.

HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 12:54 PM

So, I wonder what excuses Rivera is going to come up with.

#50 TANTRIC-NINJA

TANTRIC-NINJA

Dey Hate Us Because They Aint Us!

HUDDLER

Posted 15 September 2013 - 01:18 PM

After this failed challange I may have to turn away from the TV for a bit. This game is totally going to make an impact on my vast, expansive, everlasting patience with the Panthers.

-right now I don think Cam is capable of completing passes to open wrs down the sidelines..he has missed badly on two open streaks and holds the ball to long to complete the dig route.

He relies on his arm strength to zip balls that are late as his route anticipation is poor.

I love me some Cam but he has clearly fallen behind these toung QBs and this game is killing all him momentum for the past two season.

Shula is definitely to blame but Rivera does not get a pass...he signs off on the game plan but these streaks from 1986 are low percentage passes and no fan was wanting the offense to abandon the run for an even less imaginative pass offense.

Bodyguard no more...I need to see some in game adjustments NOW!