• Please log in to reply
49 replies to this topic

#31 Former Bill On Vacation

Former Bill On Vacation

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 186 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:43 PM

I told you guys all week you thought too highly of your front 7 and too lowly of our offense and o line.  No one believed me.

#32 DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

DeAngelo's #1 Fan(CRA)

• Moderators
  • 26,268 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:47 PM

I told you guys all week you thought too highly of your front 7 and too lowly of our offense and o line. No one believed me.

More of what your offensive scheme is....EJ dinks and dunks. It limits what a pass rushing front 4 does.

#33 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,221 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 07:48 PM

I have a game grade for Ownership.

Jerry Richardson, you get an F.

Imagine if the Carolina Panthers actually celebrated the 12th man as the Seattle Seahwaks do before, during and after every game.

Enthusiastic, boisterous Fans are actually a good thing you old fart.

Time to step aside.

#34 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 17,480 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:17 PM

I actually lol'd when we went into the Wildcat after getting a turnover deep in Buffalo territory.

Utterly clueless coaching staff.

I don't blame the coaching staff though for the wildcat plays.  Cam had thrown 5 or 6 consecutive very bad passes.  And fwiw, the wildcat worked, in that it got us to a 3rd and short.  We went back to the normal offense, and got stopped on third and short.

#35 Zod

Zod

YOUR RULER

• MFCEO
  • 20,086 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 08:35 PM

Imagine sitting through a Shula offense for 3 seasons.

Now you understand my resentment.

#36 bleys

bleys

Simple and Plain

• ALL-PRO
  • 15,572 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:02 PM

I'm at a bar and some guy comes in with his kid..  it didn't take him more than 3 minutes to start bashing how obvious the playcalling was in this game...

what's so frustrating is watching him beat his head against the wall with some of these play calls..  3rd and short so let's send everyone deep while Bell scoots back 3 steps, bumps Mario, and stops...  That was his technique all game.  

#37 Kevin Greene

Kevin Greene

__YOU CAN'T FIRE ME!__

• HUDDLER
  • 18,221 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 09:20 PM

Seattle crowd just got the Hawks a safety.

You watching Richardson?

#38 Cpt slay a ho

Cpt slay a ho

Lord Flacko

• HUDDLER
  • 2,350 posts
  • LocationGeorgia

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:09 PM

offensive play calling could have been better at times and cam did look bad in the beginning but got it together, would have like to see more running instead of pass pass pass but at least we know we need help at wr. The d played good at moments bottled up spiller a couple of times but he still got loose, D line didn't get any pressure on ej and i blame them a little more for our d giving up points besides the last drive. Rivera IMHO needs to go no matter what the season holds, he doesn't have any since of urgency or gusty calls to win the game or simply show that he trust our Offense....add that to the slew of other problems like his love fest for sorry players and his stubbornness and this guy just doesn't get it

#39 Toolbox

Toolbox

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,844 posts
  • Locationnc

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:11 PM

I have a game grade for Ownership.

Jerry Richardson, you get an F.

Imagine if the Carolina Panthers actually celebrated the 12th man as the Seattle Seahwaks do before, during and after every game.

Enthusiastic, boisterous Fans are actually a good thing you old fart.

Time to step aside.

The culture at BOA will never change with old codgers running poo.. that's why I hope the next owner is much younger and at least knows what a computer and internet is.

#40 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,962 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 10:50 PM

Byron Bell gets an G.  Not even deserving of an F-

#41 wareagleflyboy

wareagleflyboy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 187 posts

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:06 PM

Unrelated but i can't start posts.   One positive today is that our 12-7 loss to Seattle isn't looking half bad right now since the Seahawks are currently beating up on the 49ers 22-3.   Doesn't help today's loss, but its something positive.

#42 Swaggasaurus

Swaggasaurus

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,847 posts
  • LocationWilkesboro

Posted 15 September 2013 - 11:07 PM

losing Thomas was a big blow to the D

#43 wine-o and cheese-doodle

wine-o and cheese-doodle

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 298 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:15 AM

there are only two solutions. Either find an OC that can work with Cam or match Anderson with the pecker headed Shula.

#44 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,555 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:35 AM

We don't have the offensive line to run the offense that is being called. No holes to run through. Atrocious pass blocking. That alone would have gotten us to 2-0 with relative ease by this point. I now understand seppuku.

#45 Thorrez

Thorrez

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 390 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

First, I must admit last night I was thinking "Perfect timing to be traveling next sunday so I don´t have to watch this team". But it is amazing what a good night sleep can bring.

I think it was a miracle that the offense got the ball with 6:30 left and came away with 3 points, all but 1:42 och no buffalo time out left after struggling all day. They gave the defense a chance to win it.

Considering one of the worst secondary in the league lost 3 starters during the game and had one of the back ups (Norman) playing hurt. I do not pin the last drive on the coaches. For a while in the 3rd we couldn´t even use our nickel package on 3rd and long because there was only two conrners/nickels health, that should tell you something. 

Amazing you laugh, or cry, when you see that wildcat? Why, if you get 9 yards on 2 plays deep in enemy territory that is good play calling. And after the Bill had the end of quarter time out to adjust they did not use it any more. 

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Carolina Panthers

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com