Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Lost in the sauce,beason's play

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

That BS face mask was horrible but the first pass play to the FB was a terrible blown assignment.

Posted · Report post

Anyone watch Evans against Alabama(not just looked at the stat line)? If he was available in the 2nd I'd be willing to pull the trigger. 

Did not see it, but I agree. 

Posted · Report post

Beason's biggest issue, play not withstanding, is that many players never truly recover from Microfracture surgery.  Because it happens on the end of the bone (where all that weight and impact occurs) it will never be as strong as it needs to be for a professional athlete.  How many players have recovered from that kind of surgery to play in the NFL?  It's not a long list compared to those that washed out because of greatly diminished skills (Patrick Jeffers anyone?)

I love Beason. Stand up guy, great until age 27 (injuries).  I hate it,  I really do, but he just got snake bit.  Now maybe I'm completely wrong and he comes back after the bye in better shape, taking better angles and being explosive again.  I just don't see it happening with that kind of injury and surgery.

Posted · Report post

It's Klein, and you can jump off that bridge my friend but I am not substituting a 5th rd pick in for a three time pro bowler in his 2nd game!!!!!! Back from missing 27 games. Guys gotta get back into the grind man, if you want Klein outside, get a Madden connected franchise going because its not happening.

You know the season is basically done right? You know Beason is done here after this year right. So why IN THE FUCK would we not want to see what a guy that's going to be on the team next year can do? Im not saying Klein is the answer, im saying how about we see if the kid can play so we know what to focus on in the draft and free agency. And no it's not too soon. It is what it is and Rivera is a LOSER. his record makes that pretty clear.

Posted · Report post

It's Klein, and you can jump off that bridge my friend but I am not substituting a 5th rd pick in for a three time pro bowler in his 2nd game!!!!!! Back from missing 27 games. Guys gotta get back into the grind man, if you want Klein outside, get a Madden connected franchise going because its not happening.

Also I know how to spell his name. Sadly my phone does not.
1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Beason is a competitor and a born warrior, i guess he ned time to move from MLB to WLB, he is one of my favorite player and i am sure he will be as good as before he just need a litle more playing time at WLB.

Posted · Report post

It's the third play of the game, a guy blows right by him and he can't turn and chase until the guy is well past him. He doesn't need time, he can't play anymore. It sucks but it's true.

Posted · Report post

It's sad seeing Beason get beat by FBs and #2 TEs.

TD needs to be at the Will, and Chase should be playing the Sam.

Posted · Report post

Beason being a 3 time pro bowler is irrelevant.

He hasn't put that type play on the field is years...he is a liability. Just like he was last year when he shouldn't of been playing.

Posted · Report post

Didn't Rivera say last week Blackburn was going to get some defensive snaps this week. I don't think he got one snap again yesterday. Rivera constantly just talks out of his ass. I like Beason as much as the next guy but he is a liability out there like CRA said

Posted · Report post

Didn't Rivera say last week Blackburn was going to get some defensive snaps this week. I don't think he got one snap again yesterday. Rivera constantly just talks out of his ass. I like Beason as much as the next guy but he is a liability out there like CRA said

Rivera said before and after the Seattle game Blackburn needed reps and to be part of the D.....bc Beason wasnt getting it done. Beason was a work in progress.

I'm sure he will say it again....

Posted · Report post

At least Beason understood he was a shade of his former self and took a big pay cut.  Props to that.  Hate to say it but it's time to move on.