#47 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,788 posts
  • LocationSydney, Australia

Posted 26 September 2013 - 01:37 AM

Had a bomb ass time with my friend tonight highjacking 747s,  helicopters, and the military fighter jets. Took a long time to figure out how to consistently and effectively raid the military base without getting shot down before or right after takeoff. But now we've got our hangars stocked.

#48 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,617 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:44 AM

Had a bomb ass time with my friend tonight highjacking 747s, helicopters, and the military fighter jets. Took a long time to figure out how to consistently and effectively raid the military base without getting shot down before or right after takeoff. But now we've got our hangars stocked.

I just jump the side over the fence on an atv. One of the mountain slopes has a small ramp that'll get you over. I haven't been able to take off in the cargo plane yet. They always kill me on the runway in that thing. But the fighters and helicopters are quick escapes.

#49 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:55 AM

I just jump the side over the fence on an atv. One of the mountain slopes has a small ramp that'll get you over. I haven't been able to take off in the cargo plane yet. They always kill me on the runway in that thing. But the fighters and helicopters are quick escapes.

If you drive in with a taxi and hit the call button (left stick) just as you're entering the gates, they wont attack you for like 10 seconds. Good head start to get to the planes. The cargo plane takes forever to taxi and get off though, I've never done it without getting an entire shot out. Never made it very far flying.

#50 Smitty Is Our Savior

Smitty Is Our Savior

Jesus Shuttlesworth

• HUDDLER
  • 5,788 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 03:57 AM

With all that said, I don't actually own the game nor do I plan on buying it, but I can see why some people like it. Endless possibilities.

If there were something like this that didn't require you to use guns all the time for the missions and stuff, I'd be so into it (like Skyrim for example). I just find gun use really boring in video games, plus I suck with them.

#51 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:27 PM

Have you seen trevor's ball sack yet?

eta: I went to the barber shop and gave trevor a mullet and long beard. somehow it's less awkward playing as him now

I gave him a mullet too.  LOL.  He demands a mullet.

#52 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 05:57 PM

Speaking of Trevor...I just switched to him at 3 AM (in game time) and he was just getting out of bed with Wade's cousin, who was crying while Trevor was shushing him and telling him everything was going to be alright.

Yeah, Trevor is pretty messed up.

#53 stankowalski

stankowalski

A Hard Walker

• HUDDLER
  • 3,668 posts

Posted 26 September 2013 - 11:33 PM

Kurb I'm disappointed in you.  I invited you into a party twice and you didn't respond.  Didn't we bond in Battlefield Bad Company at all?

#54 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:10 AM

I can't even remember half the crazy poo Trevor has done when I switched to him... it's always a complete fuging surprise.  Just some of them:

-Kidnapped a guy and had him gagged and tied to a pole

-Being chased by cops a bunch of times

-Told a body builder "YOU PULL THEM OFF RIGHT NOW" (talking about his junk, accusing him of stuffing his underwear) then got in a fight

-Ganked a street entertainer's guitar and smashed it over his head screaming "I DON'T WANT TO TIP YOU, I WANT YOU TO SHUT THE fug UP"

-Tossed a biker off a bridge and into oncoming traffic

-Jacked a scooter and was riding beside and trolling another scooter rider yelling "SCOOOOOOOTER BROTHERS!  WE ARE SCOOTER BROTHERS!"

Yeah... the dude is fuging crazy lol

#55 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,617 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 27 September 2013 - 01:32 AM

I've only switched to him being passed out drunk on the sidewalk. I will need to switch more often.

#56 Boner Champ

Boner Champ

Future Training Camp MVP

• HUDDLER
  • 5,324 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 03:02 PM

I have been hounding people on Craigslist. I have been offering $40, I found a seller who will meet me tomorrow to sell me the game

#57 Kurb

Kurb

I hit it.

• Administrators
  • 13,509 posts
  • LocationILM

Posted 28 September 2013 - 05:26 PM

Kurb I'm disappointed in you.  I invited you into a party twice and you didn't respond.  Didn't we bond in Battlefield Bad Company at all?

Sorry mang! I will join up when I have time. I was about to crash when you sent the invite and I was waiting for my adapter to arrive for my headset. 

B4 is on the horizon! We shall ride again!

#58 googoodan

googoodan

Memberest

• HUDDLER
  • 10,617 posts
  • LocationBayside

Posted 29 September 2013 - 04:00 AM

Wow, I discovered cougars are in this game. And I finally killed a shark.

Also, along the east coast, there are several inlets. One of them has a fairly large cavern with several weapons and a piece of the spaceship under water. It isn't visible on the map.

#59 iamcline

iamcline

Thou shalt not spilleth thy Red Bull!

• HUDDLER
  • 2,644 posts
  • LocationGreensboro, NC

Posted 29 September 2013 - 10:07 AM

While it may be a bug, or may be intentional.  I love this:

https://vine.co/v/hrIjeFaEXUa

#60 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 2,357 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 02 October 2013 - 04:09 PM

Anyone tried the online yet?  Wondering if anyone else is having the same problem as me... stuck at 'launching session' on the very first mission.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com