Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

This video shows DJ Moore pointing out to Norman where he should cover

70 posts in this topic

I'm not even so sure he's that talented. He got beat so bad on one play that he wasn't even in the frame

Another overhyped guy who we think is talented when all he does is show he can't play at this level

Remember when Bell got pulled off his couch and after a year of sucking people were claiming he was good heading into the 2011 season?

Another overhyped guy who we think is talented when all he does is show he can't play at this level

Remember when Bell got pulled off his couch and after a year of sucking people were claiming he was good heading into the 2011 season?

Any gm who is serious about winning would have replaced bell

Wow, if only we had some sort of person in this organization who could have called a timeout before the most important play of the game to make sure all the players were on the same page and had the right mindset. That kind of thing could eliminate these kinds of excuses. Heck, we could even have the defense take a look at what the offense is doing and then take some time to talk it over. We could call this person the Head Honcho, or Head Man, or something like that.

1 person likes this

Rivera should have noticed the confusion and called a timeout.

Because the defense was set and knew exactly what Buffalo was doing.

Obviously they didn´t. 10 guys may have known, but at least 1 did not.

1 person likes this

This reminds me of Barry Bonds flipping off Andy Van Slyke during the, "When Sid slid" play.

That one made me scream with joy until I gave myself a sports hernia and busted blood vessels in my left eye while Norman cost me a flat screen TV.

Wow, if only we had some sort of person in this organization who could have called a timeout before the most important play of the game to make sure all the players were on the same page and had the right mindset. That kind of thing could eliminate these kinds of excuses. Heck, we could even have the defense take a look at what the offense is doing and then take some time to talk it over. We could call this person the Head Honcho, or Head Man, or something like that.

Again, why would he call a timeout?

They just ran that play against us.....and you could clearly see your DB recognize the play EARLY and alert his fellow DB of the exact play.

You call a timeout they change the play and his team clearly figured it out.

Calling a timeout would have been dumb IMO from a coaching standpoint. Knowing exactly what an offense is going to do is what you want. Norman just sucked

Again, why would be call a timeout?

They just ran that play against us.....and you could clearly see your DB recognize the play EARLY and alert his fellow DB of the exact play.

You call a timeout they change the play and his team clearly figured it out.

Calling a timeout would have been dumb IMO from a coaching standpoint. Knowing exactly what an offense is going to do is what you want. Norman just sucked

You call a timeout so you can say, "Hey Norman, you understand what you're supposed to do in this situation, right? You're switching if they run this play. No trying to be a hero, just do your job." Then, at the very least, there's no 'miscommunication' excuse.

You call a timeout so you can say, "Hey Norman, you understand what you're supposed to do in this situation, right? You're switching if they run this play. No trying to be a hero, just do your job." Then, at the very least, there's no 'miscommunication' excuse.

But again, you could tell visually the play was identified very early and he was told.

Carolina D knew the offensive play call. That is a perfect scenario.

Calling a timeout screws it up. Buffalo can then change the play.

Norman just sucks

Again last year we didn't lose a game after Norman was benched an would have won this one if Norman was on the sidelines.

Just think about this: Instead of letting your 6'5 250lb quarterback get a first down and win the game. You chose to send Josh Norman back on the field