Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Hey Offense, You're Up

37 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Bell needs to be benched, plain and simple. We are not winning with him starting at RT.

Either bench him, or designate Hartsock to play on every down as a 6th offensive lineman

If you bench Bell, who do you plug in?

Posted · Report post

We have half a team on both sides of the ball.I won't explain cause all panther fans know exactly what I mean. I an hoping that we somehow pull off a win Sunday, but with the our talent and injuries I am trying to fiqure out how we can accomplish this.

Posted · Report post

If you bench Bell, who do you plug in?

A fat man in a corn dog costume.

They'll never see it coming.

Posted · Report post

Yeah, 36% ain't gonna cut it for Cam. That said, Wilson nor Kaep appeared like studs against each other (Colin had 3 picks and Russell only completed 7 passes) this past Sunday.

Posted · Report post

Why should they be expected to control a game when this team was built for the defense to control it? You seen how easily the offense moved the ball when they increased the tempo.

Why don't they do it all the time? Because Rivera wants a slow defense controlled game. That's on the head coach. If that's what he wants than the defense can't give up the game at the end

There is a lot of truth here.

Gettleman/Rivera chose to load up on the defensive side of the ball in the draft. That is the side with the better coaches. So why should we necessarily expect the offense to bail out the defense?

Posted · Report post

A fat man in a corn dog costume.

They'll never see it coming.

Still sniffing glue?

Posted · Report post

Still sniffing glue?

taking it rectally now.

Posted · Report post

taking it rectally now.

This is your body.

Posted · Report post

taking it rectally now.

I'd watch...

Posted · Report post

There was a point near the beginning of the 3rd qtr after Cam threw that second TD pass and the offense started getting into a rhythm that I thought: "Hey, Cam's already got 2 and there's still a lot of time left. After a shaky start, he may end up having a heck of a day here."

And then Rivera sat on the lead. Again. Took the ball out of best players hands, again.

Ron Rivera does absolutely not have the courage to engage in a shootout. It's evident in everything he does and says. He'll have a panic attack, try to slow the game down and sit on a 3 point lead like it's 1986. Man's a coward.

Posted · Report post

Our defense could have done better Sunday as well, two turnovers isn't really telling the whole story.

That said, I can't think of anybody besides Olsen and Steve on offense who could do well to play 100% better. It's very bleak for that offense.

Posted · Report post

Win against the giants and tge 4 games after the bye are very winnable. Can all of the sudden be 5-2.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app