Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Anyone with an iPhone or iPad

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
32 replies to this topic

#31 Big A

Big A

SENIOR HUDDLER

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:45 PM

My phone is charging slower and the battery is burning quite a bit faster. Also you can no longer double tap button and turn off background apps.

Exactly what I noticed on my ipad. I, gonna start trying to see if there's a fix or if it's a bug and post info here. To close backround, after you double tap to show all the apps, you swipe up on them to send them up and off.

#32 d-dave

d-dave

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Got to settings to find the background app refreshing. Turn it off. That helped my wife's iPhone and everyone else's.

I feel dirty because I kinda want one. I like that Apple spends so much time making sure it just works. I've had more and more issues on my phone lately which makes me doubt android...

Then I look at the Motorola X and HTC One... And I come back to my senses!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#33 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:34 AM

Exactly what I noticed on my ipad. I, gonna start trying to see if there's a fix or if it's a bug and post info here. To close backround, after you double tap to show all the apps, you swipe up on them to send them up and off.

Nice. I was trying to get those things to turn off last night w/ no success. I even went into settings to turn off background. Swiping is a lot better than the old way.