Photo
- - - - -

We should rename this the Debbie Downer board

Best Answer Darth Biscuit, 20 September 2013 - 02:46 PM

i'm weirdly optimistic for this game... but then i am usually weirdly optimistic for every game... and we usually lose them... this is probably a bad omen.

Philly B during Panthers games.

Before Kickoff

thumbs-up-enthusiastic-guy1.jpg

During 2nd Quarter

so-so1.jpg

Halftime

beer510b.jpg

Start of Second Half

branston_595.jpg

3rd and Most of 4th quarter

bb-wrap-party9.jpg

1 minute to go:

wall-street-on-aols-earnings-meh.jpg

After the game...

7svROl.jpg

Go to the full post

• Please log in to reply
81 replies to this topic

#46 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,128 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:41 AM

i hope for your sake the team shows up ready to win instead of let the game slip away and make excuses for it.

Ya, this too

#47 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 13,602 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:42 AM

I don't know what's funnier, CRA posting this thread hypocritically or P55 pointing out his hypocrisy

#48 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

fug yes. This right here is reason enough for a W. Those that don't go, just don't know.

They fuging come in our stadium and do their chants and poo.  Think that would go over at MetLife if a bunch of Panthers fans were getting rowdy together? Or Soldier Field?  fug that poo.  The seahawk fans were doing it in the walkways before the first game.  Going to be 10x as many this week. 

#49 Captain Obvious

Captain Obvious

i want to have Ronda Rousey's children

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,870 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:43 AM

I'm down with it.

#50 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:44 AM

I don't know what's funnier, CRA posting this thread hypocritically or P55 pointing out his hypocrisy

Don't playa hate on me playa just cuz I think we will win

The Debbie Downer thing though is a tongue in check jab at several posters though. As I have maintained for some time....I am higher on this team than many here. That hasn't changed. I just don't like what JR is doing....he is making it awfully tough

#51 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,128 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:46 AM

They fuging come in our stadium and do their chants and poo. Think that would go over at MetLife if a bunch of Panthers fans were getting rowdy together? Or Soldier Field? fug that poo. The seahawk fans were doing it in the walkways before the first game. Going to be 10x as many this week.

I'm predicting a ratio of 39,000 Giant fans to 32,000 Panther fans. Then there will be 2,000 idiots in various Redskin, Steeler, Cowboy, 49ers jerseys.

#52 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

it's much easier to expect a letdown when it happens than have your weekend totally ruined because you expect to win.  it is only entertainment, afterall, that us die-hards have attached ourselves very emotionally.  this team, those cardiac cats, are bad for your health, they cause high stress, high blood pressure, etc and it isn't worth it.  i know i can't drop this form of entertainment so the Panthers may very well be the death of me one day, but i would turn my card in if i could.  and by that, i dont mean i would switch teams, just give up the nfl all together.

#53 catfang

catfang

• HUDDLER
  • 6,191 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:52 AM

I'm predicting a ratio of 39,000 Giant fans to 32,000 Panther fans. Then there will be 2,000 idiots in various Redskin, Steeler, Cowboy, 49ers jerseys.

I saw three seaturd fans (guys) walking together all wearing identical Wilson jerseys.  I thought "how cute" and was going to give them poo but they were three, I was one...and I'm too old for getting a beatdown. 

#54 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 8,827 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:53 AM

Don't playa hate on me playa just cuz I think we will win

The Debbie Downer thing though is a tongue in check jab at several posters though. As I have maintained for some time....I am higher on this team than many here. That hasn't changed. I just don't like what JR is doing....he is making it awfully tough

i've always thought of you as someone who is pretty low on this team, and rightfully so.  this thread coming from you is almost a shock to me.  you have been pointing out pretty obvious problems started in the FO for the past couple seasons, and i know many people have referred to you as a pessimist.  

#55 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,070 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:55 AM

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing and expecting a different result.

Good thing I'm one crazy mofo!!!!!!!!! Giants are going down!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#56 CRA

CRA

• Moderators
  • 23,911 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 10:59 AM

i've always thought of you as someone who is pretty low on this team, and rightfully so. this thread coming from you is almost a shock to me. you have been pointing out pretty obvious problems started in the FO for the past couple seasons, and i know many people have referred to you as a pessimist.

I just like to talk about what concerns me most....which is what I have always told the "Debbie downer" accusers.

We could be better.....but my personal belief is regardless of how tough the FO makes things there is always hope realistically for a win. Why? Bc no team will put a player on the field with MORE potential than Cam. IMO players are more important than coaches overall...

Cam is gonna start winning more in spite of everything around him I believe. Frankly, if I didn't think we could win....I would stop watching

#57 dave-o

dave-o

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 108 posts

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:01 AM

It should be called the Debbie Downer Board..  Seems like every thread gets bashed for its original content.  Then for some reason they dont allow old threads to be bumped...  I dont see how you guys stay on here all day...

#58 Icege

Icege

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,684 posts
  • LocationCharleston, SC

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:23 AM

The irony of this thread was not lost on me.

Well played, sir. Well played.

#59 Guest_Spider Monkey_*

Guest_Spider Monkey_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:32 AM

Im not even sure if we could score 14 points on the Jags offensively.

Did you miss 2011? We can't.

#60 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• HUDDLER
  • 5,070 posts
  • LocationLa Grange, NC

Posted 20 September 2013 - 11:35 AM

Did you miss 2011? We can't.

But we still won ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.