Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jarhead

Are Cam and Rivera adjoined at the hip?

141 posts in this topic

You either cannot read or do not have the capacity to understand what you read. The thread had nothing to do with what I thought. You are a dumb poster

Perhaps you are too stupid to understand what you wrote....

MIND=BLOWN

The guy who created this idiotic thread is telling other posters that they're dumb. This is hilarious.

2 people like this

JR has said Cam will be his last QB.

Unless something has happened to sour that relationship I dont think Cam is going anywhere.

There is also the fact that Cam is young and good with mountains of untapped potential. Only an idiot would part ways with him.

1 person likes this

The guy who created this idiotic thread is telling other posters that they're dumb. This is hilarious.

You are dumb and obnoxious

You are dumb and obnoxious

Well now you've just gone and hurt my feelings.

1 person likes this

From what I've seen, Cam has had this team in a position to win nearly evey game he's played in since he's entered the NFL. I can honestly only think of a few where we were beaten outright with no hope at the end.

It takes more than a QB to win a game. Especially one as raw as Cam Newton. We all knew he was a project QB when he was drafted, which is why I wanted AJ Green instead. But after seeing this guy play... he is a beast. And HE IS GETTING BETTER. And he was the right pick.

Most thought he wouldn't start until this year, or best case last year. Which actually may have been better for him. But to say he hasn't shown improvement since day one is simply not true. He isn't the type of QB to completely dominate the game and dictate what defenses do yet, but he will be. Hopefully, that's as a Panther. Now, let's use some early draft picks on WRs and OL before we give up on an extraordinary talent like Cam.

2 people like this

Anyone who really knows this team, knows the decision on whether Cam stays or goes is above Gettlemen's paygrade, which is why this thread is dumb.

By not signing a top WR or OL mean that he feels Cam has the tools to win ?

So you're saying he felt the answer may have already been on the roster there too?

Well gee we've seen just how much we can trust with Gettleman with those decisions.

So he either felt the answer was already on the roster and we should have less trust in his ability now, or he is playing for next season or beyond and should be absolutely fired immediately.

I'm glad the honeymoon period is over with this guy two weeks into the season. Real encouraging.

Some of you guys really need to leave ESPN alone! You're even starting to sound like their anchors and articles. Cam isn't going anywhere. The only question for Cam is how much is he going to get paid on his next contract. That's the only debate! 

1 person likes this