Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What exactly is a Franchise QB?

41 posts in this topic

Posted

A QB the consistently puts you in position to win no matter what the other parts of your team is doing.

Posted

What kind of question is this? It's all about "WINS". All about wins.and leadership.

Then Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer should rank high on a lot of peoples QB's list.

Posted

Then Brad Johnson and Trent Dilfer should rank high on a lot of peoples QB's list.

That comparison is getting old brah. It's old.

Posted

A QB that is a weapon, not a liability. One who wins you games, not loses you games, gives you a chance to win if the ball is in his hands at the end of the game. The phrase is over used, but see Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mannings, Like another poster said, Dalton, Wilson, Tannehill maybe, one day will become that. RIGHT NOW Cam, Kap, RGIII haven't shown that they will be elite with their passing.

Posted

That comparison is getting old brah. It's old.

I'm sorry you described a situation and i put 2 QB with a lot of Wins and good winning % that match your description.

Just because you don't think their Franchise QBs isn't may fault. You made the criteria.

Posted

A QB that is a weapon, not a liability. One who wins you games, not loses you games, gives you a chance to win if the ball is in his hands at the end of the game. The phrase is over used, but see Brady, Brees, Rodgers, Mannings, Like another poster said, Dalton, Wilson, Tannehill maybe, one day will become that. RIGHT NOW Cam, Kap, RGIII haven't shown that they will be elite with their passing.

Cam made the worst offense in NFL history to top 5 and top 15 in scoring his 1st 2 season.

Which 1 of these guys had that kind of effect???

Posted

a franchise QB is just the guy you build around for the forseeable future.

it's the player you look at and say, "This guy takes care of our QB position."

2 people like this

Posted

cam-newton-belk-made-cam-newton-collecti

Those.............are some tight pants.

Posted

Ask Potter Stewert. I know it when I see it. It's like that.

Posted

I'm sorry you described a situation and i put 2 QB with a lot of Wins and good winning % that match your description.

Just because you don't think their Franchise QBs isn't may fault. You made the criteria.

Let's talk about your boy LaFail. ;)

Posted

per Webster Dictionary: a mufker who leads. One who knows how to lead. One who demonstrates how to lead an offence by reading defenses, making audible calls at the line of scrimage to adapt to catching the given defense off guard for the benifit of the offense... resisting to make a throw for the long ball of glory and checking down to ensure a given gain of 5,6,7 yard reception or running to ensure the first down to move the chains...i.e. to throw the ball accuratley...One who takes over the tempo of the game....

Posted

This is simple. 

A QB that has what it takes to win games ie leadership, accuracy, decision making, and general fb IQ.