Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Mike Mitchell's gameplan to beat the Giants: "wait for a fourth-quarter implosion."

64 posts in this topic

Posted

You've got to be kidding me...this is our Starting FS game plan, "wait for a fourth-quarter implosion." I seriously hope that he was joking...

Posted

god if i was a giants fan this is the exact team i would wanna face if i was 0-2. i can't believe mitchell said that poo.

Posted

I think DJ Moore is our best CB. Thomas and Dockery get too much flak but they're also serviceable CBs.

Posted

Not sure if it's been mentioned but I believe Eli is second to Aaron Rodgers in yardage this season. He has just thrown a lot of picks in the process. If he stops throwing picks or our defense doesn't take advantage we will get annihilated just like last year.

Posted

Could it be worse than we thought?

Zod, how much trust do you have in your source that Rivera will be canned if we lose? Serious question, I really think we need a new start..

Posted

archaic football philosophy aside, this sort of mentality has to run contrary to everything jerry believes in.

Posted

is there a chance we can resign Jimmy and put him out there?  that'd give the giants a real surprise, har-har.

Posted

A get-right game for the Giants.  God I really really hope I'm wrong.

Posted

Is this a joke? This season is a nightmare. Please Ron before they fire you get your stupid players to stop making comments to the press. How did we get this many screw up no talent idiots on this team? How? Now they want to run their mouths off to the press. Keep our dbs away from the press. They're terrible football players, they're stupid, and no one wants to hear their opinions. Line up correctly and run the correct plays for two games in a row, and then you can make one of your idiotic comments to the press. Damn this season.

Posted

Tell you what...this team talks to much and never back up the words. So if the Giants throw us a ass beating then they will shut up for a game or two before another big mouth says something else to fire up the opponent.How about just shutting the pie hole and winning some football games for once.

Posted

Hmm... asking Eli Manning to pass against a secondary that might include a linebacker by the end of the game... awesome game-plan

Posted

Wait, arent Eli Manning and the Giants known for being clutch and 4th qtr comebacks?

1 person likes this