11 replies to this topic

#1 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,930 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:56 PM

Living in the state of New York. If we lost it would be the worst part.

Last time we shut out the Giants? 05 Wild Card in NJ 

GOOD fuging WIN I guess you wanted to keep your job you piece of fug Rivera now keep this up. No reason they cant win every game on our schedule till Halloween, then we play Atlanta and we could put a stamp on the season with a win at that point.

We played Seattle way better than anyone else has this season too. San Fran got stomped thats showin something.

Keep this poo up - oh and trade Beason and a pick to appease Cleveland for Flash

#2 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,556 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:57 PM

I'd make that trade. Beason needs a fresh start somewhere else and The Browns need a MLB.

#3 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:58 PM

The best part is that a large portion of this mentally challenged community was pulling against their team. fug you all!

#4 camtheone

camtheone

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 04:59 PM

The best part is the WIN....looking at 5-3 mid season for us then it gets deep into the division.....I like our chances....KEEP POUNDING!!!!

#5 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

• ALL-PRO
  • 9,843 posts
  • LocationAsheville, NC

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:00 PM

I'd make that trade. Beason needs a fresh start somewhere else and The Browns need a MLB.

chase made an impact. i still think beason needs more time to get up to speed. I didn't see him in there once was he inactive or just didn't play?

#6 Promethean Forerunner

Promethean Forerunner

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 7,556 posts
  • LocationSouth Florida

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:02 PM

chase made an impact. i still think beason needs more time to get up to speed. I didn't see him in there once was he inactive or just didn't play?

I think he played one or two snaps. That's all. I don't think Rivera is confident in Beason right now.

#7 footballisasport

footballisasport

• HUDDLER
  • 5,506 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:04 PM

The best part is that a large portion of this mentally challenged community was pulling against their team. fug you all!

BINGO!!!

So sad how pathetic some of these Panthers fans are. The fact they some are making a big deal over one damn Int say a lot about their tired asses.

#8 GoCarolina8990

GoCarolina8990

All Day

• HUDDLER
  • 2,930 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:07 PM

Its unfair to Beason to even be in this situation right now. He is naturally a Mike, just like Kuechly looked lackluster when he wasn't in the middle.

#9 Carolina Cajun

Carolina Cajun

Short Bus Allstar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,088 posts
  • LocationCharlotte NC

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:09 PM

Thank you!  I was chastised for saying regardless of the Rivera situation, I wanted to win.  I don't like Rivera, but I'd rather win and keep him, than lose just to get rid of him.  If he coaches like he did today the rest of the season, I'll be ok with him.

#10 AKPantherFan

AKPantherFan

Cam Can....Can you???

• HUDDLER
  • 5,054 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:14 PM

The WIN was the best part.... Just win....

#11 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,305 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:16 PM

Thank you! I was chastised for saying regardless of the Rivera situation, I wanted to win. I don't like Rivera, but I'd rather win and keep him, than lose just to get rid of him. If he coaches like he did today the rest of the season, I'll be ok with him.

Never for a second question wanting to win. These people are the biggest losers you will ever encounter.

#12 carolinarolls

carolinarolls

Mel's brother Del

• HUDDLER
  • 5,410 posts

Posted 22 September 2013 - 05:23 PM

The best part for me was how well Cam played. Well maybe that's a tie with how great the D was. But cam played very well.

Getting him going early with the run looks like it made all the difference in his confidence. If he is having fun he seems to play much better.

Stark contrast to last week when we/he really needed it.

Great job Cam.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com