Jump to content





Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

Falcons suck

NFL Draft

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
135 replies to this topic

#85 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

    Gettlemagic 2.0

  • Joined: 22-March 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 15,071
  • Reputation: 4,028
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2013 - 02:14 PM

Umm... Catfish Alice pied me

 

I think I need to re-evaluate my life

 

and sanitize...



#86 PhillyB

PhillyB

    sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

  • Joined: 29-November 08
  • posts: 23,793
  • Reputation: 20,042
SUPPORTER

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:09 PM

Umm... Catfish Alice pied me

 

I think I need to re-evaluate my life

 

kill it with fire and delete your account, that's what i'd do



#87 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

    Drunk Posting

  • Joined: 03-April 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 10,185
  • Reputation: 4,180
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:13 PM

kill it with fire and delete your account, that's what i'd do

 

I'm not sure that'd be sufficient

 

I may very well have to destroy the entire internet and any evidence that it ever existed



#88 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

    Gettlemagic 2.0

  • Joined: 22-March 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 15,071
  • Reputation: 4,028
HUDDLER

Posted 10 October 2013 - 03:16 PM

I'm not sure that'd be sufficient

 

I may very well have to destroy the entire internet and any evidence that it ever existed

 

better go get a bag of Funyuns, you'll be up late.



#89 PhillyB

PhillyB

    sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

  • Joined: 29-November 08
  • posts: 23,793
  • Reputation: 20,042
SUPPORTER

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:57 PM

GET IT OFF ME GET IT OFF ME



#90 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

    Gettlemagic 2.0

  • Joined: 22-March 09
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 15,071
  • Reputation: 4,028
HUDDLER

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:14 PM

he's spreading it around...like gonorrhea!



#91 Borat

Borat

    Very Nice, I Like!

  • Joined: 26-August 11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 599
  • Reputation: 419
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2013 - 10:05 AM

But he's cool as ice. No?

He's got something like 1600 yards, 10 TDs, 3 Ints and a 100ish QB rating. He's one of they few Falcons who can be safely designated "Not the Problem." The defense and OLine, however...

#92 Big A

Big A

    SENIOR HUDDLER

  • Joined: 19-October 12
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 3,204
  • Reputation: 218
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:12 PM

He's got something like 1600 yards, 10 TDs, 3 Ints and a 100ish QB rating. He's one of they few Falcons who can be safely designated "Not the Problem." The defense and OLine, however...


His average depth of throw is 4.3 yards, and he has completed 4 throws of 20+ yards, it's kinda easy to get a high passer rating when almost every throw is a dump off or checkdown.

Of his impressive 1649 yards so far, only 47.1% of them came through air, the remaining 52.9% were yards after catch. There is only one QB with a lower percentage of yards in air, Blaine Gabbert with 41.8% of his yards coming through air.

In comparison, Newton has 64.1% of his 885 yards coming through air and is only getting 35.9% of his yards after catch! imagine how different some games would have turned out if his receivers were giving him the 52.9% yards after catch that Ryan is getting helped with by his receivers?

#93 Borat

Borat

    Very Nice, I Like!

  • Joined: 26-August 11
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 599
  • Reputation: 419
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2013 - 12:36 PM

Matt Ryan doesn't have CN's arm? Color me surprised!

#94 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

    REESE+NO SHIRT=MANBOOBS

  • Joined: 30-June 13
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 967
  • Reputation: 573
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2013 - 02:49 PM

His average depth of throw is 4.3 yards, and he has completed 4 throws of 20+ yards, it's kinda easy to get a high passer rating when almost every throw is a dump off or checkdown.

Of his impressive 1649 yards so far, only 47.1% of them came through air, the remaining 52.9% were yards after catch. There is only one QB with a lower percentage of yards in air, Blaine Gabbert with 41.8% of his yards coming through air.

In comparison, Newton has 64.1% of his 885 yards coming through air and is only getting 35.9% of his yards after catch! imagine how different some games would have turned out if his receivers were giving him the 52.9% yards after catch that Ryan is getting helped with by his receivers?

who cares?



#95 jackson113

jackson113

    Poo talking mother fugging Jackson

  • Joined: 10-May 10
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • posts: 1,847
  • Reputation: 552
HUDDLER

Posted 12 October 2013 - 04:41 PM

Matt Ryan is a noodle arm douche......



#96 †William Moore†

†William Moore†

    REESE+NO SHIRT=MANBOOBS

  • Joined: 30-June 13
  • PipPipPipPip
  • posts: 967
  • Reputation: 573
HUDDLER

Posted 03 November 2013 - 04:06 PM

Screenshot_115.png