Photo
* * - - - 1 votes

Cam can't read defenses- Cam Newton Presser

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
103 replies to this topic

#73 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

SUPPORTER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:37 PM

i hope he does come back this guy sounds hilarious

#74 mav1234

mav1234

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:43 PM

i hope he does come back this guy sounds hilarious

He was, lol

Before he started trolling so hard in 2010, he was a pretty good poster.  Once he started trolling, he became infamous...

#75 IGSaint

IGSaint

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:38 AM

i actually went back and looked at the thread of when Cam was drafted. It was hilarious reading people's responses.

Could link that thread? 

#76 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 02:44 AM

please more stories of this guy. this is hilarious

You aren't TRD in another form, are you? Because TRD was a huge egomaniac who enjoyed being a total dick to people. Asking for stories of him sounds a bit like TRD in a alternate account. Not saying you are though. That's just how insane the guy was.

#77 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 04:21 AM

Speaking of Cam's so called footwork issues that some of you love to harp on endlessly. I was watching NFLN recap of all the games last night and they were recapping the Pathers/Giants game. One of the Analyst simply marveled at Cam's brute strength. He stated that the ball Cam throw to LaFell in the endzone for a TD was off his backfoot. So, there u go.

So he relied on power over finesse? 

#78 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 05:26 AM

the idea cam "can't read defenses" is literally retarded.

if that was true he never would have put up the numbers he did.

i'm sorry but nobody is so fuging physically gifted to put up 60 TDs and 9000 total yards of offense in 2 seasons without knowing how to read NFL defenses.

it's true he may not be perfect at it yet, and he definitely has lots of room to grow, but it's good to know we won't have any more idiotic threads suggesting we trade cam.

This. 

#79 TheRumGone

TheRumGone

mountain man

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:16 AM

You aren't TRD in another form, are you? Because TRD was a huge egomaniac who enjoyed being a total dick to people. Asking for stories of him sounds a bit like TRD in a alternate account. Not saying you are though. That's just how insane the guy was.

or clever? maahahahahahhahahhahaha im back bitches!!!!!!

jk.  

#80 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:42 AM

So he relied on power over finesse? 

If it gets the job done, then why not. U seriously believe Peyton and all the other so called "elite" QBs don't throw off their backfoot...Hmmmm

I guess with some folks, if the media don't make much of it, it's not worth paying attention too. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

#81 footballisasport

footballisasport

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 07:49 AM

Just imagine if Cam ever sharpens his footwork...

He's a beast with erratic mechanics NOW. Newton could be a nightmare for above average secondaries if he learns to throw with more technique and touch.

Speaking of "erractic mechanics,' did you see Luck's imitation of The Golden Calf of Bristol this past Sunday? Oh I forgot, the media isn't  making much of Luck's mechanics so no one is really focused like you are with everything Cam. SMDH

By the way, he practically threw the ball into the dirt but, as usual, the receiver was blamed because Luck is the 'choosen' QB. SMDH

#82 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:30 AM

Funny how that line seems to be used by every self-proclaimed "realist" when talking about our QB. How brave you are for standing by your flawed views about the guy you were vehemently against drafting in the first place.

A guy I have passionately supported since his name was called in Radio City Music Hall. A guy I've continuously defended on here and other boards.

A guy, who despite his greatness, still has things that he needs to improve upon.

Wipe his jiz off your chin and accept he isn't perfect and isn't as good as he's going to get, yet.

#83 KintnerBoy

KintnerBoy

More read less posts

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:32 AM

It's unbelievable.

#84 88 Bronco

88 Bronco

HUDDLER

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:49 AM

If it gets the job done, then why not. U seriously believe Peyton and all the other so called "elite" QBs don't throw off their backfoot...Hmmmm

I guess with some folks, if the media don't make much of it, it's not worth paying attention too. But that doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Calm your tits. I am not trying to find flaws with Cam to prove we should ditch him. I just want him to be the best QB he can be so this team wins. As long as the player doesn't carry the baggage like Rapistbuger or Vick, I enthusiastically support any play on the Panthers squad.