Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Cam's Superman TD celebration

47 posts in this topic

Posted

And you're gonna hear me roooooarrr

damn you

Posted

damn you

thats a good song bruh lol

Posted

i just googled cam newton td run giants 2013 and it was the first link

Thanks for the link ... I replayed the video over & over again and one other player who should also get the credit is Ryan Kalil. He he engages with  NT from the Giants and shoves him to the LG , reaches the 2nd level and blocks for Cam & helps to push through the pile.

I'm liking this offensive line more every week, They are going to gel even better as season progresses and I think they are going to be the  key to a explosive offense.

Posted

BTW remember pre draft when pundits were saying "Cam ain't gonna just run over linebackers in the NFL bro..."

He made 57 look like a bitch. I think that LB hit him at the 2 and Cam just trucked him to about 5 yards into the end zone.

2 people like this

Posted

BTW remember pre draft when pundits were saying "Cam ain't gonna just run over linebackers in the NFL bro..."

He made 57 look like a bitch. I think that LB hit him at the 2 and Cam just trucked him to about 5 yards into the end zone.

It was actually Amini who pushed the pile forward, knocking his defender forward.

Posted

It was actually Amini who pushed the pile forward, knocking his defender forward.

naw it was kalil, he pushed one guy to the left towards amini (amini then pushed him completely out of cams way) and then Kalil hit the second guy. Cam followed him.

1 person likes this

Posted

I dont care for the first down celebration one bit... Act like you've been there before..

But I am old...

That one kind of annoys me. But if it kind of annoys me as a Cam fan, then it must annoy the hell out of the other team. So I love it!

1 person likes this

Posted

im might just make this my avi

Posted

the picture is  too big. how can i make it smaller

Posted

Regardless 57 hit him at the 2 yard line square up although he only couldn't fully wrap him because Kalil definitely was there and helping But Cam put that guy 5 yards into the end zone and they were kind od face to face when they hit each other.

And the main point is it was a beast play Kalil included

Posted

the picture is  too big. how can i make it smaller

save it and open the picture up. you can either crop it or you can downsize it then resave it.

Posted

Here you go

camcelebration2.gif?w=470

3 people like this