Photo
* * * * - 7 votes

Doubters take heart! Here are 12 reasons why it's an absolutely wonderful time to be a fan of the carolina panthers

• Please log in to reply
82 replies to this topic

#76 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:00 PM

Our line played horribly against the bills so it could happen

Arizona has issues with their right side of their oline. I think it's a favorable matchup for our D line.

#77 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

• Moderators
  • -29,635 posts

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:01 PM

While his commitment to winning has always been, its possible he now realizes his personal involvement has a positive impact on everyone.

It was really strange watching him walk around the field and so close to the players doing the drills. I've never seen him do that. The players definitely noticed him. He pulled Charles Johnson aside and spoke to him. Not sure what he said.

management by walking around. it can have a very positive effect on the employees.

i hope he keeps it up. i'm sure it would mean a lot to the players for him to do that, although i know he's kind of limited in his ability to do that all the time.

#78 FattyFatFat

FattyFatFat

Buddhist Monk

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,609 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:02 PM

he only said that once. we should wait until he says it two more times before getting too excited about it

Phil, how do you make the spoiler thing with your post?

#79 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,756 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:46 PM

While his commitment to winning has always been, its possible he now realizes his personal involvement has a positive impact on everyone.

It was really strange watching him walk around the field and so close to the players doing the drills. I've never seen him do that. The players definitely noticed him. He pulled Charles Johnson aside and spoke to him. Not sure what he said.

years down the road i think we'll look back and realize this is the moment when cam had a paradigm shift as far as his role on the team and perception versus reality. that thomas davis story about the weight room speaks volumes and makes sense of cam's personality as an introvert and how it's affected his interpersonal relationship with the team. i think it's clear he's broken away from that, has learned what it takes to lead a group of men, has learned how to be one of the guys while also standing out as a leader.

can't wait to see what happens the rest of the year

#80 PhillyB

PhillyB

that jungle football

• ALL-PRO
  • 19,756 posts
  • Locationthird spur east of the sun

Posted 25 September 2013 - 04:47 PM

...wait i just realized you were talking about jerry. lol

whatever, it applies just as fittingly to cam.

#81 BigBoss

BigBoss

HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,070 posts

Posted 28 September 2013 - 01:00 AM

Alright. Fine. I'll bite one more time. But if we lose to the Cardinals, then I'm outy 5000 and really do not want to see another hype thread for this team again.

#82 Red Zone

Red Zone

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 71 posts
  • LocationBryson City, NC

Posted 28 September 2013 - 10:12 AM

Well written. Refreshing post. I enjoyed the mostly positive comments as well.

Go Panthers!

#83 SZ James

SZ James

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,764 posts

Posted 06 October 2013 - 05:58 PM

:mellow:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com