Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,008 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:25 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

Posted in my other thread but sometimes things get lost in there...here is a final little highlight of our game. The more we win = the more highlights for me to make = a happy panther fan.

Enjoy again!

#2 P.I.A

P.I.A

• ALL-PRO
  • 522 posts
  • LocationFinally Home!

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:34 PM

Posted in my other thread but sometimes things get lost in there...here is a final little highlight of our game. The more we win = the more highlights for me to make = a happy panther fan.

Enjoy again!

love it man. its awesome!

#3 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:43 PM

Enjoy again!

Where did some of those shots come from?  Some of them don't look like the game day broadcast unless I'm tripping.

Great video by the way.

#4 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,454 posts
  • LocationThe Moon

Posted 23 September 2013 - 09:45 PM

Oh yeah, whoever is into the whole youtube community thing go troll this video:

I hate that pompous ass video, and it always ends up in my suggested videos.  Time to let those cocky fugers have it.

#5 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,465 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:20 PM

Someone with connections needs to set up Lilsmitty to some good Carolina BBQ.  He is coming in soon to watch his first game and is looking forward to Bo Jangles.  There isn't necessarily anything wrong with that but if the guy comes all the way from Washington to watch his first Panther game and all he leaves with is a win and eating Bo Jangles, where is the justice in that?

Shelby has the the best BBQ ever out at Alston Bridges but I am too far from Charlotte to take care of our video guru.  One of you Charlotte brothers needs to hook this young man up.

Keep Pounding Lilsmitty.

#6 TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

TheGreatestOfAllTimeCam

Cam Nut Hugger

• HUDDLER
  • 7,108 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:32 PM

what happened to that poster on here who would put together highlight clips in HD of every cam newton throw? It was always really good

#7 Lilsmitty09

Lilsmitty09

Actually....LilKB14

• HUDDLER
  • 2,008 posts
  • LocationWashington State

Posted 23 September 2013 - 10:36 PM

Someone with connections needs to set up Lilsmitty to some good Carolina BBQ.  He is coming in soon to watch his first game and is looking forward to Bo Jangles.  There isn't necessarily anything wrong with that but if the guy comes all the way from Washington to watch his first Panther game and all he leaves with is a win and eating Bo Jangles, where is the justice in that?

Shelby has the the best BBQ ever out at Alston Bridges but I am too far from Charlotte to take care of our video guru.  One of you Charlotte brothers needs to hook this young man up.

Keep Pounding Lilsmitty.

Your my favorite poster on here by far and this post made me lmao.

hahaha thanks man

#8 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:04 PM

He's not shitting you about Alston Bridges barbeque.

#9 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,465 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:16 PM

He's not shitting you about Alston Bridges barbeque.

Not sure where you live JJT and not sure how you know that Alston Bridges is the best NC BBQ regardless of longitude or latitude but you just made me think that I must deliver some AB BBQ to Lilsmitty when he visits.  It would be Huddle gold and the boy from the great white northwest could bask in BBQ heaven.

If he agrees to make a cool video of it, I will comply and even buy the large chopped plate and deliver it to our young prodigy on his virgin Sunday.

If parties agree, I will contact the local newspaper tomorrow announcing a Panther fan is flying in from Washington State to do two things, watch a Panthers ass kicking and eat Bridges BBQ.

All in favor......

#10 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,465 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:22 PM

My baby brother used to write for the Shelby Star no more than 2 years ago and no shiit, I might be able to get this as a front page story.  Let's get this done.

#11 JJT

JJT

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,187 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:39 PM

Not sure where you live JJT and not sure how you know that Alston Bridges is the best NC BBQ regardless of longitude or latitude but you just made me think that I must deliver some AB BBQ to Lilsmitty when he visits.  It would be Huddle gold and the boy from the great white northwest could bask in BBQ heaven.

If he agrees to make a cool video of it, I will comply and even buy the large chopped plate and deliver it to our young prodigy on his virgin Sunday.

If parties agree, I will contact the local newspaper tomorrow announcing a Panther fan is flying in from Washington State to do two things, watch a Panthers ass kicking and eat Bridges BBQ.

All in favor......

I've been traveling to Shelby on business since the 80s.  Found Bridges barbeque on my first trip there.

#12 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

• HUDDLER
  • 4,465 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 23 September 2013 - 11:42 PM

I've been traveling to Shelby on business since the 80s.  Found Bridges barbeque on my first trip there.

So Lilsmitty, you wanna be famous?

#13 Shufdog

Shufdog

• HUDDLER
  • 2,121 posts

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:21 AM

So Lilsmitty, you wanna be famous?

Let's be real here... I've known you for a VERY long time and you've known me. I think we can both agree. Shelby BBQ, as good as it is, will not make him famous!

#14 Mr. Scot

Mr. Scot

Football Historian

• ALL-PRO
  • 40,164 posts
  • LocationSC

Posted 24 September 2013 - 12:54 AM

Great job man.

#15 dugbug

dugbug

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip