• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#31 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,281 posts

Posted 27 September 2013 - 10:49 AM

The only thing I see CK being able to make plays off of is designed roll outs. Or he waits in the pocket until protection breaks down and makes a play when coverage has to break.

I agree, it just seems to me he is no skills as they pertain to the QB position. I've seen him hit guys on 30 yard across the field throws but never over the top. I believe it will all come out soon enough after he gets more games under his belt. He's the hot thing right now because he's on a team built to go all the way no matter who is at QB.

After watching Colt McCoy in the preseason, I believe he is truly better at being a QB, than Kaep is. Under a true QB coach I believe he could do well but Cleveland has been a career waste plant for the past 15 years. Kaep just scrambles around till someone breaks open which is why he had trouble against the Colts and Hawks. Not accurate enough to throw to his guys in tight man to man coverage.

Not to make this a Kaep Cam comparison but the throws to Olsen that were dropped were either wide open throws, or the throw where Olsen slid to avoid a hit and Cam fit it inbetween 2 guys 40 yards downfield. That's the difference.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.