Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ECU @ UNC Saturday

106 posts in this topic

Posted

Gonna use that one next time

"I was way too busy all week to post until it became 21-3 in our favor and then posted 20 times in a couple hours"

2 people like this

Posted

I rarely post on the board. I like reading the content here because no other presents the panthers the way this place does and I rarely check anything besides pro football.

Posted

Were*

Is next week in Blacksburg against the 4-1 Hokies finally going to be the "statement game" for UNC?

You are an embarrassment to your school my friend, next week I expect you to start a ECU thread with a new avatar.

Posted

You are an embarrassment to your school my friend, next week I expect you to start a ECU thread with a new avatar.

I'll be pulling for the Heels against Tech next week.

Tech's offense is terrible. However, their D is one of the best in the country.

Posted

I haven't read this thread at all but had to say, what an epic ass whooping.

Of course UNC players making excuses already.

fug them

1 person likes this

Posted

Well, we have never lost a home game that I attended while wearing my lucky suspenders, so honestly ECU has zero chance at winning.

The GT game last year is the only UNC game I've ever attended that I didn't wear my lucky suspenders to, and that served as our only home loss last year.

So yeah, it's a thing. We wont lose a home game for the next couple of years as long as I'm always wearing my suspenders.

My hangover decided to sleep in instead of going to the game.

Sorry UNC fans, I'm the reason we lost today. :'(

Posted

I haven't read this thread at all but had to say, what an epic ass whooping.

Of course UNC players making excuses already.

fug them

No excuses really.  If this happened in Greenville, then it wouldn't be as big of a disappointment...sure it wouldn't be good, but the fact that this happened in Chapel Hill makes it even more pitiful.  Does Fedora know that a football team consists of more than just an offense?

Posted

No excuses really. If this happened in Greenville, then it wouldn't be as big of a disappointment...sure it wouldn't be good, but the fact that this happened in Chapel Hill makes it even more pitiful. Does Fedora know that a football team consists of more than just an offense?

Totally agree, this was a sold out Kenan with about 80% wearing blue. The "defense" allowed 603 yards on 101 plays from scrimmage. At times it seemed like ECU had 12 guys on the field.

Posted

From my couch that sell out looked like 70% in attendance(25% in the newer endzone section) and half of that looked like ECU. Did my raycom decieve me?

Posted

From my couch that sell out looked like 70% in attendance(25% in the newer endzone section) and half of that looked like ECU. Did my raycom decieve me?

It was sold out believe it or not... Lol! Yeah I noticed the Blue Zone was almost empty, which was pathetic. It was not even close to 50/50 although, the cameras are on the home side. I'm sure any ECU fan that attended the game would agree with a 70-80% edge to UNC in attendance, which makes the beat down even worse. The noise level in the west end was the loudest I've heard at Kenan, to bad it didn't inspire the guys in white. UNC defense stopped ECU 3 times, 2 punts and an interception, (which was like a punt). The final score doesn't really reflect how much ECU totally dominated this game, from start to finish.

Posted

I was at the game, and I would agree that for once Kenan actually produced a good, mostly blue crowd, but I'd call it 70-30. But man what an embarrassing game for the Heels. Nothing to say, they got absolutely embarrassed, and I loved every god damn minute of it.

I love it when people call this ECU's Super Bowl. Such a sorry attempt at trying to undermine ECU. This team is the best football team in the state this year, better than State and Carolina, and any attempt at trying to condesend that very simply makes you even less respectable than the rest of your football fan bases (which are dreadful in comparison to ECU's football following). ECU has legitimate, 11 win expectations this season, and they are the best team in the state.

Ruffin and his staff have done an exceptional job putting this team together. It's Year 4 of his program, these are HIS players and HIS system, and that's what happens when you let a coach and a team grow.

God nothing was more fun than seeing Caro-WHINE-a out in full force yesterday afternoon. It made my fuging day. Despite my hatred for Chapel Hill being nowhere near States, it's still incredibly strong.

Posted

I was at the game, and I would agree that for once Kenan actually produced a good, mostly blue crowd, but I'd call it 70-30. But man what an embarrassing game for the Heels. Nothing to say, they got absolutely embarrassed, and I loved every god damn minute of it.

I love it when people call this ECU's Super Bowl. Such a sorry attempt at trying to undermine ECU. This team is the best football team in the state this year, better than State and Carolina, and any attempt at trying to condesend that very simply makes you even less respectable than the rest of your football fan bases (which are dreadful in comparison to ECU's football following). ECU has legitimate, 11 win expectations this season, and they are the best team in the state.

Ruffin and his staff have done an exceptional job putting this team together. It's Year 4 of his program, these are HIS players and HIS system, and that's what happens when you let a coach and a team grow.

God nothing was more fun than seeing Caro-WHINE-a out in full force yesterday afternoon. It made my fuging day. Despite my hatred for Chapel Hill being nowhere near States, it's still incredibly strong.

Sounds like ya just won the Super Bowl!