• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chubs2496

Zombies.... Can it really happen?

I doubt there will be some sort of parasite/virus/bacterial infection fueled zombie phenomenon.

What you really need to be prepared for is when the economy collapses because of politics/lack of resources/natural disaster and everyone eventually becomes cannibals. Imagine gaunt, zombie-like, hungry people with intelligence and the ability to shoot guns coming to try and cut some bacon off your back.

Undead zombies?  No that will never happen.

The real zombies are desperate, hungry, sick people.  Prepare for them.  They will have firearms.

Undead zombies? No that will never happen.

The real zombies are desperate, hungry, sick people. Prepare for them. They will have firearms.

They will be looking for water! That's going to be the big, next crisis. Then food and homes...

Fun future. About time to get off terra firma.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Brad Pitt isn't Marlon Brando by any means, but I don't think he's completely terrible.  He brings a certain charm to his roles, and hell, that's what people like about him.

Sean Connery, as awesome as he is, is literally Sean Connery in every fuging movie he's ever played in.

No...no rising from graves from some mysterious liquid leaking into the ground in a graveyard.  No one taking a shot to the heart or some other vital organ and still coming at you...not impacted by hydroshock. 

Now...28 days later?  World War Z virus types?  I could see that.  Maybe more like 28 days later than anything else...a rage virus.  We've seen how some drugs can cause wild psychological responses and allow people to do things they'd not normally do.