Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rivera's Presser Today is a Great Watch

46 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

I'm staying on the Rivera bandwagon. And will watch as all the arm chair GMs jump off the burning Harbaugh wagon.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Thanks for the summary!

Rivera's right about Ginn - not all circumstances are the same.  Ginn's got Cam throwing to him now, and probably has gone through enough to know he won't be given a shot to play receiver forever.  He's got talent, that much is clear.  He was a great offseason pickup, and hoping he continues to make an impact.

3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Let's just hope he keeps it up.

Posted · Report post

Please Ron, keep that spine you magically grew last week. I honestly like you and want you to succeed here.

7 people like this

Posted · Report post

i really hope sunday's win was largely a response to rivera's coaching and having the cojones to go for it on fourth down at the beginning of the game.

if so we may see more ballsy ron next week against the cardinals as his fear of being bitten in the ass by ballsy calls dissipates. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

i need to see more. still don't trust ron.

bell texting rivera after the buffalo game was nice to hear. and him responding well against the giants.

i want to believe in ron, but i need to see more of that 4th and 1 kind of playcalling. trust Cam.

8 people like this

Posted · Report post

I do not trust Rivera. Yeah, I said it. Need more than this win to make me trust him.
2 people like this

Posted · Report post

Are Mike Craft and Byron Bell related?

9 people like this

Posted · Report post

Get three wins above .500 and I will sing his praises, until then ehhh..

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Nothing better for the team than a coach who the players like actually succeeding. I like Ron's person and hope he succeeds. He also needed this after all he's been through. You think you feel let down after a loss, how do you think he feels? Lol

3 people like this