Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Zod

Welp, a lesson learned by the NFL thanks to the Bucs...

139 posts in this topic

I like Freeman but this type of stuff has been happening to Cam ( excluding drugs) and now everyone wants to get sentimental.

cam hasn't had this happen to him.

he's had the media turn against him, but never his team....which is actually worse. he's getting stabbed in the back by people who should have had his back.

the way that coaching staff and organization has been handling him and other players has been nothing short of despicable. they can't just move on from players, they have to destroy them. not sure I've ever seen a team act like that before. tampa is going to be having a ton of poo flying their way from the league,  players union, and potential lawsuits.

Yea and they just fined Freeman for defending himself on that report. Just a shitty franchise I'm glad I'm not a fan of.

1 person likes this

People on the AZ cards board talking about wanting him...

Heard a report that Schiano and his staff videotaped their own players on the sidelines during games, to see if players were laughing or smiling while the team was losing.

That's some middle school poo right there.

Dumb.  Should of held on to him.....when Schiano is fired in a couple weeks the next HC might of wanted him

2 people like this

Really, Schiano will be back in college in no time.

No NFL club will want his sorry ass.

Does anybody feel bad for josh. I know he was a buc but damn, he didnt deserve that. He might lose a ton of money because schiano is a psycho

1 person likes this

Does anybody feel bad for josh. I know he was a buc but damn, he didnt deserve that. He might lose a ton of money because schiano is a psycho

Hell to the naw.

I've heard all the way back to his time at K State that Freeman was a big douchebag.

I'm not gonna feel bad for a guy that will still earn more in one year than I will earn my entire life. 

1 person likes this

it could be worse...well, a little worse.

ncf_a_glennon_300.jpg

I'm pretty sure it has already been said, but damn this guy looks just like Napolean Dynamite!

Hell to the naw.

I've heard all the way back to his time at K State that Freeman was a big douchebag.

I'm not gonna feel bad for a guy that will still earn more in one year than I will earn my entire life. 

he was born with 1 billion times the athleticism you and i have and i'm sure worked his ass off to make it to the NFL and now he might not have a job doing what he was born to do on this earth.

I can't stand when people say "im not gonna feel bad cause he's made more in one year bs...."  He worked hard and earned it along with the talents he was born with.

Schiano fuged him over, BIG time.

1 person likes this

freeman will end up on another team.   schiano is gone from the league.