Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Zod

Ted "Born A" Ginn

64 posts in this topic

I think Smitty is due for a big game too. He's been open for big gains and not thrown too as well. A couple better thrown balls by Cam and he'd have a few 100 yd games.

Ginn has been a total difference maker for us and we will need to resign the guy.

i'm going to die laughing if he ends the year with close to or around 1k yards and 6-8 tds.

all on a 1 year 1 mill contract for a guy that was given up on teams because they didn't have a qb that can take advantage of his speed (arm strength).

What a steal if that happens.

I could absolutely see it. Cam and ginn are just beginning to gel. When they finally do it's going to be a beautiful thing.

I hope we offer him a new contract before the season ends, something like 3 yrs/5 mil

this should open things up for armanti edwards

angrymizgirl_139403.gif

1 person likes this

Luke The Kuechly Monster

(think Cookie Monster)

Start Lotulelei your ass out

(think lay lay your ass out)

I'll take 50 cent and be on my way.

1 person likes this

this should open things up for armanti edwards

People laugh but Armanti drew coverage underneath on Ginn's bomb TD. Armanti was open though, either player could have made a big catch there.

I'm happy for Ginn and hes a nice piece for us. But don't get yourself to the point where you expect pro bowls from him. He's like a three point shooter that can't play defense. He has a niche in our offense but he isn't the focal point.

I'm happy for Ginn and hes a nice piece for us. But don't get yourself to the point where you expect pro bowls from him. He's like a three point shooter that can't play defense. He has a niche in our offense but he isn't the focal point.

I think that is a fair assessment. The fact that he is getting playing time again is a step in the right direction and an improvement over last season for him.

If he can just produce a few catches a game and a long bomb here or there, it will help the whole offense tremendously.

1 person likes this

I think that is a fair assessment. The fact that he is getting playing time again is a step in the right direction and an improvement over last season for him.

If he can just produce a few catches a game and a long bomb here or there, it will help the whole offense tremendously.

i think that's all pretty much anyone expects or really hopes for and i think he's developed enough of a chemistry with cam to pull that off.

He is the Dell Curry of the Carolina Panthers

1 person likes this