54 replies to this topic

#1 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,362 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:11 AM

So I was an idiot and I listened to that numnut
Heath Evans on the Mac Attack this morning go off on Cam and criticize him about going back to auburn to get his degree this summer instead of being with the team bla bla bla and how he should wait until after his career to get his degree instead, then the idiot hosts are just running their mouths saying Evans actually has a valid point and they're talking like he missed all of training camp or something, what idiots.

I know, I know, they're all idiots and who cares what they think Yadda yadda yadda but I just wanted to vent a bit about these bozos and this is obviously the best platform to do so on. Shaking my god damn head.

EDIT: my iPhone is stupid and posted this thread before I got to finish it lol

#2 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,259 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:13 AM

Ok

#3 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:14 AM

I sat in my car in the parking lot for a few minutes and then turned it off. Other than Cam shouldn't have gone to Auburn this offseason, what else did he have to saY?

#4 Dex

Dex

Knight of Sunlight

• HUDDLER
  • 6,660 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:22 AM

Solid thread. 8/10.

#5 I Mean He Was Found Guilty

I Mean He Was Found Guilty

ayy lmao

• ALL-PRO
  • 10,121 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:24 AM

heath evans sure is sticking to his guns on this auburn thing huh

#6 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts

I sat in my car in the parking lot for a few minutes and then turned it off. Other than Cam shouldn't have gone to Auburn this offseason, what else did he have to saY?

That was it, then the hosts went on to say that he had validility to his argument and they're not even bringing up the fact that it was really just like 2 weeks into Mini camp and OTAs he missed

#7 Gabeking

Gabeking

• HUDDLER
  • 3,362 posts

Solid thread. 8/10.

Thank you I love you

#8 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,421 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Evans acted like he never should have left Charlotte and against the CBA studied under the tutelage of Shula all off-season.  I guess since Cam doesn't follow uniform rules he shouldn't follow any of the rules, right?

#9 csx

csx

• HUDDLER
  • 7,259 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:34 AM

Im usually the guy who says to ignore those guys but I actually cant stand Heath Evans.

#10 Gucci Mane

Gucci Mane

Trap God

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,809 posts
  • LocationKitchen

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:41 AM

This thread is surely going to change their opinions on Cam. Good Job buddy, you got 'em!

#11 panthers55

panthers55

Starting all over again

• HUDDLER
  • 16,719 posts
  • LocationAt the lake

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:47 AM

Yeah because it has really hurt him this year right?  Forget that his passer rating is above his career average so far this year.  That few weeks really hurt.

Bigger question.  Why ever listen to that station??

#12 bigcatdaddy

bigcatdaddy

• HUDDLER
  • 3,614 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:48 AM

Im usually the guy who says to ignore those guys but I actually cant stand Heath Evans.

Heath Evans has been butt hurt ever since Cam "ignored" him on the sidelines at an Auburn game.  He said Cam was not approachable or something to that effect and I feel like he has had it in for Cam since then.  It amazes me what the haters can come up with to criticize Cam.

#13 catfang

catfang

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,348 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 07:54 AM

Heath Evans has been butt hurt ever since Cam "ignored" him on the sidelines at an Auburn game.  He said Cam was not approachable or something to that effect and I feel like he has had it in for Cam since then.  It amazes me what the haters can come up with to criticize Cam.

and the morning crew on FNZ wonder why there's so much hate on Cam.  THey encourage it. 

#14 SIGCHI222

SIGCHI222

the illustrious potentate

• HUDDLER
  • 4,421 posts
  • LocationShelby

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:13 AM

Yeah because it has really hurt him this year right?  Forget that his passer rating is above his career average so far this year.  That few weeks really hurt.

Bigger question.  Why ever listen to that station??

Mac's show isn't the problem at FNZ.  It's the other 20 hours of programing they have.

Chris and Jim are the only people at that station who are not pretending to be something they are not.  It gets downright unlistenable at 1500 hrs.

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,225 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:23 AM

Meh. Criticizing Cam is the one topic that will get the local radio stations phone lines buzzing. Charlotte is packed full of Panther haters and transplants just chomping at the bit to rip the home team and Cam. Just about 9/10 callers start their calls by saying "I'm not a Panther fan, but I think Cam/Panthers.....".

fug'em all, I say.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com