Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthersphan

Beason gone, need a new jersey

34 posts in this topic

How about Barner.

I'm full of good ideas.

I want a Star jersey bad, but I'm not jinxing anymore players by purchasing their jersey.

I was in the team store yesterday. They have em in stock.

When in doubt, 89.

The only other jersey besides Minter and Beason I have is a blue 89

Strongly considering a Moose jersey if I can find one

I'm in the same predicament and even though I resisted it in previous years, I'm starting feel that the #89 jersey is the right choice.  Best player in the history of the franchise.  He only has 3 years left.  By the time he retires he'll be one of the best in NFL history and with a couple of deep playoff runs or even another SB appearance (just a pipe-dream I realize) he could be HOF material.

Otherwise I think I'd go with Hardy, but like another poster said...and I hate to think this way...but he needs to sign that extension before I can commit.

A classic Panther jersey like Moose would be cool.  

The only other jersey besides Minter and Beason I have is a blue 89

Strongly considering a Moose jersey if I can find one

I've had three different Smitty jerseys. I have to buy a new one every time I give one of them to relatives that I've converted from their Redskin heritage as payment for their inevitable conversion of other scum relatives.

Anyway, don't get an old jersey like Moose or whatever if you're replacing Beason. Get Luke or Barner or Ginn or something.

I'm in the same boat. I need to decide if I want to get a black 59, 1, or 76. I was thinking 59 black, 1 white, 76 blue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

• Topics

• No, we haven't heard that for the last 5-6 years. Last year we could have gotten a solid tackle if we weren't picking 30th. People were talking up Tunsil, Stanley, Conklin and even Decker. The first two were considered top 10 and Tunsil was talked about #1 until the video showed up. None of the OTs this year have gotten close to those 4's hype. Heck, the #1, 2, and 3 OTs this year are a guy who just had hip surgery and played only 1 year in D1, a guy who seems to be past his checkered history and also played only 1 year in D1/is going to be 25 by camp and a guy with character issues that top draft prognosticators have called a guard or RT at best. That pales in comparison with last year's class. The only reason those 3 may go in the 1st is because there is no one else close and there are a ton of teams at the back end of the 1st that need tackles. Also, as I said, please go watch the Senior Bowl. Almost every OT that is after the top 3 was playing and they got tore up by the DEs/OLBs. It was like multiple Remmers out there making all the DEs/OLBs look like Von Miller. I was amazed at how bad some of them looked on multiple plays. I will repeat, this class looks awful to me, way, way worse than last year. I don't care if you don't like Gettleman or not, that line has been repeated by just about every draft analyst on this draft. OT is a glaring weak spot in this draft. If you really want to be upset, go look at the top picks we traded away before he got here. Do you think Dez Bryant or Demaryius Thomas would have helped Cam a bit?
    • It's mostly your boss's. He just generously lets you keep a pittance of it compared to what he takes off of your work.
    • I know it's not popular, but what if we trade back from 8? I know it's a good draft and there are a ton of great prospects in the top 12 but it could be possible.