Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Beason gone, need a new jersey

34 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Too soon.

Posted · Report post

I want a Star jersey bad, but I'm not jinxing anymore players by purchasing their jersey.

I was in the team store yesterday. They have em in stock.

Posted · Report post

When in doubt, 89.

The only other jersey besides Minter and Beason I have is a blue 89

Strongly considering a Moose jersey if I can find one

Posted · Report post

I'm in the same predicament and even though I resisted it in previous years, I'm starting feel that the #89 jersey is the right choice.  Best player in the history of the franchise.  He only has 3 years left.  By the time he retires he'll be one of the best in NFL history and with a couple of deep playoff runs or even another SB appearance (just a pipe-dream I realize) he could be HOF material.

Otherwise I think I'd go with Hardy, but like another poster said...and I hate to think this way...but he needs to sign that extension before I can commit.

A classic Panther jersey like Moose would be cool.  

Posted · Report post

The only other jersey besides Minter and Beason I have is a blue 89

Strongly considering a Moose jersey if I can find one

I've had three different Smitty jerseys. I have to buy a new one every time I give one of them to relatives that I've converted from their Redskin heritage as payment for their inevitable conversion of other scum relatives.

Anyway, don't get an old jersey like Moose or whatever if you're replacing Beason. Get Luke or Barner or Ginn or something.

Posted · Report post

I'm in the same boat. I need to decide if I want to get a black 59, 1, or 76. I was thinking 59 black, 1 white, 76 blue

Sent from my DROID RAZR using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Posted · Report post

Fua's is a keeper

Posted · Report post

Well if you want a unique one that only Panther fans could appreciate...Delhomme. But then again, he had some games where the opposing teams' fans loved him!

Also, the phone typos in your post are pretty funny.

Posted · Report post

I've already ordered a CJ and Luke. Star will be next prob

Posted · Report post

I want a new jerseyyy to wear to the game in New Orleans when we play them. I've got an old smith jersey and a relatively new Gamble jersey. Problem is Gamble went and retired on me lol. Think I'll just get a Cam one. I've always wanted a QB jersey, plus I know a Cam will get those NO fools down there talking and making snide remarks. Making it even better when we go down there and get the W.

• Latest Articles

• Recent Comments