Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jon Beason Active....

183 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

James Anderson is ass aswell. 

Posted · Report post

Unique strategy. Wear out the bear defense with interception returns. just might work.

I lol'd

Posted · Report post

Like I said. If you think Beason is good look in the mirror.

I just looked in the mirror and saw an awesome, well informed J staring back at me. It was quite an experience. I'd recommend it sometime, but it may not have quite the same effect.

For the record, I think Beason's time here was done, even before this season started. He's not an OLB in the NFL, and Luke is the future.

That being said, I don't have blind hatred for such a long tenured and storied Panther such as 52. Guys been a heckuva player for us and a class act through and through.

I hope he has great success with the Giants. He's the kind of guy all NFL fans should root for. This is his shot at redemption.

Posted · Report post

Fiammetta sighting. 

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I just looked in the mirror and saw an awesome, well informed J staring back at me. It was quite an experience. I'd recommend it sometime, but it may not have quite the same effect.

For the record, I think Beason's time here was done, even before this season started. He's not an OLB in the NFL, and Luke is the future.

That being said, I don't have blind hatred for such a long tenured and storied Panther such as 52. Guys been a heckuva player for us and a class act through and through.

I hope he has great success with the Giants. He's the kind of guy all NFL fans should root for. This is his shot at redemption.

Lol. TD is more of a man than he is.

Posted · Report post

Unique strategy. Wear out the bear defense with interception returns. just might work.

Doubt it. We tried that plan against the Cardinals in the 08 playoffs. Didn't work.

Posted · Report post

If Beason was such a class act. Why didn't we get a letter thanking us for the years? 

Posted · Report post

If Beason was such a class act. Why didn't we get a letter thanking us for the years?

All of us except you did.
3 people like this

Posted · Report post

Ex-Panthers in this game tonight:

Beason
Anderson
Pepp
Fiametta
Rosario

Posted · Report post

holy shit this guy

Posted · Report post

No one said otherwise.

Posted · Report post

Beason looks lost...