Photo
- - - - -

Where is Hixon and A.E?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 CPcavedweller

CPcavedweller

Instigator

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

There is no problem, and I never had an opinion on Ginn before this season aside from hoping for the best and expecting the worst (like I do for literally any player). I just think it's funny that a guy that was supposed to compete for a 3rd/4th/5th WR spot and a notorious reputation for dropping passes and labeled a bust his whole career is instantly playing like the best WR on our team.

It's nothing against Ginn, I've been loving the guy since preseason... I'm just saying our WR corps is a joke right now.

I can agree with that. To think that we could've picked up Cordarrelle Patterson haunts me. That guy is a number one receiver. Maybe once his four years is up he will come home.

#32 KillerKat

KillerKat

GTFO Shula

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:43 PM

It's still funny how many huddlers were all over AE's jock in the offseason and preseason with his spectacular 2 catches even after Ginn had already outperformed him.

#33 top dawg

top dawg

The Creative Cat

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Edwards and Hixon are not the answer. It's sad that we even have to ask where they are. They're where they belong: on the pine.

#34 beastson

beastson

Philly Cheese Steak

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:45 PM

Might not be the answer, but 3 receivers isn't going to cut it in the NFL. Work with what you have 

#35 Fox007

Fox007

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

It's still funny how many huddlers were all over AE's jock in the offseason and preseason with his spectacular 2 catches even after Ginn had already outperformed him.

Gettis/AE...Huddle legends

#36 RelaxImaPro

RelaxImaPro

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:46 PM

Armanti Edwards is fool's gold.  People buy into that hypefest every single year.  And every single year it's the exact same thing.

#37 PantherPhann89

PantherPhann89

CPP "Carolina Panther Phann"

HUDDLER

Posted 06 October 2013 - 08:53 PM

Um, those were good passes then correct? Right on the money into tight windows. Every pass cannot be 30 yards downfield in wide open space against a team who blitzes as much as the Cardinals."

I didn't imply that they weren't good passes or that they weren't right on the money. I said Cam locked in on his receiver. But that's neither here nor there, we lost a game we should've won, because of many mistakes...mostly by our offense.